Bdsm lesson 2 Your Origin

So who are the Gremory family? We are the pioneer of Bdsm in this kinky nation. Few other family joined forces and try to make fetish lifestyle legal. It was a long battle. In the year 2103, human daily life has been a breeze. Humans are programmed like robots. Everything from work, play and sex are pre-engeneered into most of us. Everything is determined since our dna take shape. This is the governments plan to try take over and destroy human's ability to feel or trust another, and conquer with fear and false sense of security. My and other kink families contribute by suppling war-arms or funds. My family owned the best robotics bay in the world so mechs and Raptors( human sized robotic mantis with 2 huge slashers on their front limbs, manage to slash 2 inch steel with ease). What the masses don't know is that my family programmed to make sure that the program kills people that tend to be heroes, smart-asses and dominant. About 40% of the world population died, mostly consist of criminals and heroes. The remaining population were then reeducated and in the middle of our one nation world there is a city that is built surrounded by 20 inch thick wall 2 story high filled with guards about 50 km you will see the first house estate. You will see young maidens with sexy outfits, like right now u can see a tanned brunette over there in the bikini maid outfit giving the boy a blowjob.

The Gremory family estate consist of 300 acre of land right at the heart of Blissven. Surrounded by rows and rows of trees you will be driving for 20 minutes before you reach the main house. This mansion is old. Over the years we have done some repairs and modification. Behind the main house is a big maze garden.

Let me tell you about the garden. This 2 acre garden is huge and confusing. On my 18th birth year, I was sent to my step mom's home, 3 months before my birthday. During May, known as the month of Submission, my step mum will hold dinner balls, workshops and training. As I reach the triple storied mansion, I was greeted by her hugs and warm kisses.

'Welcome, baby. How are you? Down here?', Miz Athane asked teasingly while poking on my cock with her nails. My cock start to grow harder and stiffer.

'Undress everything now', she commanded sternly. I took my shirt and jeans off quickly. She stood up and lead me to the front of her mansion. She chained my wrist to the wall. 'Baby, today is your holiday, tomorrow u won't be so lucky', she giggled and walk off.

Imagine, I am standing there with at least 7 beautifuls girls doing chores. They are maids or more widely called the submissives. For them to work as maids or servants in houses, they must fit certain criterias such as being an eye candy, submissive and willing go abide the law of Blissven, Bdsm law. Well its safer and the pay is better here. While I am lost in my thoughts, a blond kneel in front of me while maintaining eye contact,smilling as I see her hands closing my cock. A sudden jerk sent my brains into overheat. I was to aroused to react. She started to jerk faster while keeping her eyes on mine. I can feel an eruption and swell starting to build up in my groin. She strokes harder, slower and longer intervals grinning. When I feel numb and ready to cum she just stop her actions. I dumb folded. Sadly I watch her continue her chores. Just as I am cooling down my nerves, I was blindfolded from the back. I was so scared that it might be my step mum, I kept quiet and I felt a wet tongue intruding my dry mouth and hydrating my tongue. This feels so sweet. While she is french kissing my cock is getting stroked up and down. She goes faster and harder while she kept her face on mine, like both of us are fighting for air. As I was gasping, out of breath and ready to release, she stop jerking and kissing. I can feel the frustration building, I am jerking on my chains trying to reach my cock but failed. Several tries after just increase my anger and as logic kicks in I accepted the fact and continue with my holiday. In family we trust.

The day went on unevenful, which means tons of teasing but no cumming. What time is it now? Its colder now. I can feel cool wind blowing cooling my cock, which may be swollen and my balls overheating from arousal and pleasure. As I began to relax, I felt latex fingers touching my cock as if checking to see the funtionality of the object which is my cock. My cock stiffens and starts to react to the arousal felt. I started to feel latex hand gripping the shaft of my cock, inspecting the width by squeezing my cock, intense and soft, it felt like my cock is in massage. Although still stiff, the pain of strain from all the jerking today is gone. The person stopped. I fell that she is coming closer pecking me on the forhead. This smells like Jasmine. I started to sheed my tears, as the image of Aunt Jessica fill my mind. My aunt is owns a model agency even at her young 25 years old.She is always busy now. The sudden rush of memory during childhood floods in. I remember her training me, telling me that she loves me while canning me at petty mistakes.

'May I have permission to speak Miz Jessica? I boldly ask.

'yes u can,baby', she chukles. I feel her hugging me, kissing me.

'Please remove my blindfold, please let see you, please don't let this blind fold stop me.

The blindfold loosen as light begin to enter my eyes. My eyes strugle to open from the pain of the blinding light. A figure starts to form in the sunlight. A crimson haired girl standing in between me and the sun. Tears begin to fill my eyes again. And everything became black.