I looked down at Beth who cleared her throat before resuming the game on her phone, letting me know that she hadn't passed out on me or something. I lowered my head and rested my chin lightly above her head, not giving her any pressure so she could still play her game easily.

"Mr. Bieber," Gordon, that same chauffeur voiced out professionally, catching my attention at once, "Mr. Braun said he wants a word with you, and he wants you to call him as soon as possible."

"I got it. Thanks, Gordon," I nodded once, looking at the rear view mirror where he flashed me a grin that sort of made me grin back. This man had a contagious smile. While that made me feel better, I still felt like punching Blake in the face because he still had his attention on Beth, at the corner of his eye. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone before entering my password, speed dialing Scooter's number right afterwards. 

Blake's arrival today had better not fuck anything up. Not the first day out of six

"Justin—"

"We'll talk back at the hotel, man," and on that note, I hung up.

* *

* * *

* *

Beth:

He's here.

After so long, he's back in my life again. And I never wanted that to happen, ever. I didn't want him back, I didn't want to see him again and I fucking surely didn't want him anywhere near me at all. So why was he back? Justin knew who he was, knew part of what he did to me that I thought was already bad enough, so why did he allow him to get in the same car as us?

Who was he to even do that? He couldn't possibly be related to. . . Ryan. . . could he? Why didn't Blake ever tell me he had a relative called Ryan, then? Great, more fucking lies. Fucking great.

Great, we hadn't even been back in Ryan's suite for more than five minutes, and now he was here, Justin was here and so was Ryan. I was trying so hard not to just break down crying, but I knew that if I did excuse myself to the bathroom, Justin would follow me because he'd know what's up and so would Blake because he knew how much he had hurt me then, and yet he didn't give a flying fuck.

Three fucking years, and he's back? Really? And seated right opposite of Ryan, Justin and me, staring at me the whole fucking time. What the fuck is wrong with him?

"Oh, shit," Justin turned to Ryan who returned a look at him, before facing me, "I have to find Scooter, he was looking for me," my heart fell to the pit of my stomach as my breathing slowed down in an instant. I stared at him in fear, noticing how rapidly my chest was rising and falling from my peripheral vision. I felt like I was suffocating being near Blake and I wanted to throw up, as exaggerating as it sounded.

Don't leave me alone, I was begging him through my eyes. I knew he understood me.