Chapter Two

**EDITED!**

*Harry's P.O.V.*

We ate and Mr. Weasley asked me about muggle objects.

Eventually, the post came and Ron's owl crashed into the window. Poor owl! For Christmas, I should get him a new one.

"So we're going to Diagon alley? How are we getting there?" I asked.

"The Floo of course," Ron said. "Oh, mom, Harry has never traveled by Floo before," Ron added after a second of thought.

"Oh, okay. Ron will go first to show you." Ron stepped in taking some powder out of a bowl.

"Diagon alley!" He shouted and threw down the powder, green flames enveloped him and he disappeared.

"So just say it loud and clear and you'll be fine," Ms. Weasley said.

I grabbed a handful of powder and stepped into the fireplace. "Diagonally," I said and threw down the powder.

I practically flew through the fire place and landed somewhere. I looked at my glasses and saw a crack in the glass.

I looked around and touched some kind of skeleton hand. It grabbed my wrist and I frantically pried it off.

I looked at the door and saw the Malfoys - senior and junior. I hid in a wardrobe and thought: Ha, back into the closet.

They entered and Lucius said, "Don't touch anything Draco." He nodded as his father went to the counter.

Draco looked confus- wait did i just call him Draco? Ugh, who cares? Anyways, Draco looked confused and he looked very different.

He walked over to where I'm hiding and was about to touch the wardrobe but his father smacked him on the hand.

"What did I tell you?" He asked sternly.

"Don't touch anything," Draco responded.

"Correct. It's time to leave." Malfoy senior said. Malfoy looked like he was about to protest but followed anyways, taking one last look.

When I was sure the coast was clear, I got out of the wardrobe and exited the shop.

Some weird people tried talking to me, but Hagrid came to my rescue. "Y'know 'arry this is not a good place to be caught at."

"Okay. It was an accident with the Floo." I explained and he nodded in understanding.

When I found the Weasleys, I said bye to Hagrid and went over to them.

We went into the book store and it is full. "Why is there so many people here?" I asked, trying to peer past them.

"Lockhart. He's famous. I don't see why all the girls love him." Ron muttered.

"Hey look, there's Hermione." I said.

She came over to us and said dreamily, "Have you guys seen Lockhart? I think he just the most handsome man in the world."

"Harry is out of the closet." Ron informed her.

"That's great Harry! So,what do you think about Lockhart? Isn't he just the greatest." Hermione said pointing at him. He has light bronze hair and greenish eyes.

"He's alright." I said shrugging.

I feel like some one is watching me, but I just shrugged it off.

Lockhart saw me and called out, "Harry Potter!"

The camera guy saw me and dragged me over to Lockhart. He put his arm around my shoulders and said, "Smile, Harry! This is for the front page!"

I gave a small smile and the camera flashed. He then started boasting and gave me books. Then, I was able to walk away.

*Draco's P.O.V.*

I watched as Potter got all the attention. The strange thing is that Potter's scent was the same as the one that I smelt in Knockturn.

I could tell that he is my mate just by the smell.

I walked down just as he joined his friends. "Potter - getting all the attention as always. Heard you're finally out of the closet, Potter." I said.

"Shove off Malfoy." Weasley said.

"Have your boyfriend fighting for you now?" I teased.

"He is not my boyfriend," Potter said, annoyed.

I got closer to him and whispered in his ear, "Good, because you're mine now, beautiful."

When I stepped back, I kissed his cheek and he looked confused.

My father and the Weasleys came over and started arguing. When my father said "It's time to go!" I said "See you at school Potter," and winked at him as I walked out.

I smiled to myself at making Harry shocked and confused.

"Why were you acting like that Draco?" Father asked.

"Potter is my soulmate." I said shrugging. "I can tell by his scent."

"How are you going to tell him?" Father asked.

"I'll think about it." I said. I then started to think about some more stuff I learned about mates. Then I remembered the most important part. I need to mark him. And in order to do that, I need him to drink a little of my blood then place a little of my venom in him.

I wonder how he will take it. I also need to know more about him. Like his favorite treat, color, flower.

"Father, what do you know about Harry?" I asked.

"He lives with muggles and his Godfather is Sirius Black," he answered.

"That's it?" I said, pushing away the fact his Godfather is Sirius, the infamous murderer.

"Yes." Father answered.

"How can I get more information?" I asked.

"Ask him or his friends," Father said like it was obvious.

Maybe the mudblood can get me information. "Okay. I'll do that." I said.

We finished our shopping and went home. I even caught Potter with Granger and Weasley doing clothes shopping - but that doesn't matter.

I also bought three roses for Harry: one is pink and white, another red and the last one white.

I think Harry will like them. They are beautiful just like him.

As soon as I walked in, mom came over and hugged me.

She has been so clingy since the incident with the vampire. She saw the roses and said, "Who are those for?"

"I have found my mate and I'm going to give him them." I said.

"So it's a he. Who is he? Is he pure blood? Is he rich? Can he help support himself and you?" She asked.

"Yes to all your questions. He's Harry Potter." I answered.

Dobby came up and said, "The great Harry Potter that you said is 'the best' and you're always talking about?" Dobby asked.

"Yes, Dobby." I said, slightly irritated.

"Does that mean he needs to go to school?" Dobby asked and I nodded.
I then heard him whisper. "No more messing with him till he is at school."