six :: kitty

Today was October 31, the day where little kids dressed up as anything and went to complete strangers houses to ask for candy. The school decided to take the day off so I was just going to stay home.

Irish Prince💕
Hey Markimoo, are you gonna do anything today?

[Jack's POV]

I quickly sent the message and twiddles my thumbs, eagerly waiting for a response. I wanted to go over to Mark's house today to give him a present for tonight.

My phone buzzed and I unlocked it, going to his contact.

Baby Boy❤️
No:P do you wanna come over later?

I responded with a yes and fell back onto my bed, squealing like a little girl.

Baby Boy❤️
See you then babe. Love you

I set my phone down and hurriedly got up. I checked the small alarm clock placed on my desk, 5:47 P.M. I decided I'd take a shower and then go over to Mark's place.

[Mark's POV]

I flopped down onto my chair and turned around in circles, tapping my fingers impatiently on the table. My stomach growled and I placed my hand over it, grabbing my phone.

I decided to order pizza for when Jack came so we could both eat.

[Jack's POV]

I grabbed my towel from the hanger, wrapping it around my waist as I walked out of my bathroom. I walked into my bedroom which was just across from the bathroom, taking the towel and drying my wet hair.

I leaned down to grab my boxers and slipped them on, putting a black tank top on as well. I grabbed my 'teacher' suit and put on, putting my phone in the pants pocket. I went to the closet and grabbed my backpack, swinging it over my shoulder.
-time skip-

I stood in front of Mark's house and knocked on the door. It had Halloween decorations all over it and a bowl of candy on the porch.

The knob moved around and the door swung open, revealing a Markimoo. He wrapped his hand around my tie and pulled me in, a gasp escaping my lips. I smirked devilishly, and threw my backpack on the table, pushing Mark against it too. I licked my lips slowly and zipped open my backpack, taking out a small package.

[Mark's  POV]

I saw Jack lean down to grab something, a small plastic bag that read. KITTEN COSTUME. My face instantly went red, a warm feeling rushed up my body. He placed in on my lap and leaned in, licking my ear. He purred lightly and nibbled at my neck.

"Put it on, now." He demanded, I could feel my pants get tighter, Jack's hand grabbed my bulge and gave it a gentle squeeze. A loud moan echoed through the living room, while Jack laid me on the table, crawling over me.

"You've been a bad student, mister Fischbach.."
Jack whispered huskily, my boner growing even more erect.

"It's time I teach you a lesson," his Irish accent thickened each time he spoke, which just turned me on more.

"Now put your costume on, kitty."

-

A/N: hey everyone!! So sorry I haven't been uploading😅and sorry if this chapter is really short! But I hope you all like it,  I'll make it up to you guys:P see you all! -Alex