Chapter 2

"Look Ian I didn't come here to flirt , I'm looking for Lully . Is she here ?"

"Yea , wanna come in "he said with that smirk still plastered on his face . God he hot.

I roughly pass by him hitting him with my shoulder and started yelling out Lully name as I entered his house .
"Where is she ?" I said looking at him as he closes the door .

He turns around and looks at me ."who ?"

"Lully Ian ! Who else !!" I said to him almost yelling .

"Oh right ! She's s upstairs in my room"

I Have never been to Ian's room before . When we're all hanging out together , as in me ,Lully , Alexis and Jessi ,Ian and Shawn and a couple of other boys from the football team we'd all usually stay in the living room and  in the kitchen .

Ian and I went up the stairs and into the second door to the right  in the  hallway . His room was cleaner the I was expecting .  He had a nice queen size bed , a small tv  in the corner ,   He's laptop was open on he's bed and his phone was plunged into it . I look around and saw nobody .

"Where's Lully ? " I asked as he's hand wraps around my waist as he pull me close to him . I can feel his erect dick on my ass as his hands glided down to my thighs .

"Ian stop  your dating my best friend !"I said  almost yelling

" We both know you want me princess"he whispered in my right ear . His finger traveled up my dress into my victoria secret panties . I tried to remove his hand as his fingers started rubbing my clit . I let out a small moan . I could've removed his hand but it felt too good to be removed.

"You like that princess don't you ? " he said as he started to rub my clit  faster .

"F*ck "I moaned "this feels so good " I whispered so that only he could hear.

He's fingers traveled down my wet clitoris as his lips nibbles on my neck , he's fingers slide into my entrance and he started trust it in and out of me  making My hips whine against his hard cock as he let out a loud moan .  I turn around and bite my bottom lip as I get on my knees . You know this is wrong Marla , stop this right now I thought but I couldn't resist . I open he's jeans and to my surprise he wasn't wearing any underwear . I took out he's hard stick and give his mushroom a little nibble .

"Don't tease me princess " he says through the a loud moan .

I open my mouth and inserted half his dick down my throat .

"Shit princess " he says as his fingers glide down my scalp .  He trusted my head all away in and I take all of him down  my throat .he was big I can't lie .

He started trusting me faster and faster . I gagged through each trust . He pushes my head all away in one more time and let his seeds down my throat.

He removes his laptop and phone from the bed and puts it on the floor .  Then He picked me up and put me on the bed start to nibbles on my neck moving up to my lips .next thing I know I was fully naked . He looks at me with lust in his eyes as he nibbles on my bottom lip .

I felt his d*ck glide against me as he line it up . His dick started to trust in and out of me and I moaned loudly.hes cock reaches my spot as he trusted faster and faster  . "Ian I'm gonna come !! ". I yelled

"Then come princess "

I release myself onto his dick . He trust into me two more time and he release himself inside of me .

*back to present*

" shit we didn't even use a condom "I said to myself as I  place my right hand on my forehead and keep it there . Great now i need to go to Walgreens and buy some pills .

"Yo Marla Jessica's here " my brother James said poking his head into my room .

" have you ever heard of knocking "I replied with an annoyed look on my face .

"Shut up bitch " he said walking away leaving my door open .

I went down stairs and I saw jessi sitting on the couch with a mad look on her face .

"Hey jessiiii" I said Trying to be as innocent as I can be .

"Marla why the f-ck did u sleep with Ian !" She yelled

"He came at me ,I couldn't help it he's hot!" I replied with an innocent look on my face

"You could've pushed him off ,what were u doing there in the first place ?!"she yelled again

"I tried to push him off , I didn't try hard but I tried "I looked up and saw James sitting on the stairs with a bad of kettle corn staring  at me .

"Why are you here !?" I yelled at him

He smiled and took a full hand of kettle corn and stuff his face with it .

I sigh and turn my attention back to jessi .

"Well I think they're kicking off the cheerleading team " she said with a sorry look on her face .

"What ?!" I yelled "they can't possibly do that?!!!"I feel like I was punched in the stomach just now .

"Sorry sweetheart , I know you love cheerleading ," she said when she saw I was about to cry . 
She gave me a five second hug.

"Look baby girl I gotta go , I'll call you later ok"running back to her car.

I look back at my brother with tears in my eyes .

He stared at me for a a min then said ." Awww baby sis do u want a hug !" He said in a 5 year old voices. I nodded my head in response .after wards we sat on the couch cuddling and watching bad girls club on Netflix.