Unknown Past (The Mortal Instruments Fanfic)

Sebastian was always known as a murderer but they don't know a girl was in his life before.

Meet this mysterious girl who had a childhood full of memories with Sebastian and The Lightwoods.

Could Clary relate to this girl?

Could Alec realize his true feelings for this girl?

Could Jace beat this girl on her fighthing skills?

Could Izzy get her sister back?

Could Simon become friends with this girl?

FIND OUT! PLEASE READ!:)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                Everyone thought Sebastian or should I say Jonathan Morgenstern was just a cold blooded killer in line with his Father's works. Well everybody was wrong about him. Jonathan was always obedient to his father's commands because of the bad consequences that will happen if he disobeyed. First Jonathan was known to be Valentine's accomplice and he was his only companion but you're wrong about that. Jonathan grew up with a girl that was just like him. This girl was half-demon also but she was a warlock because of it.

When Jonathan first saw the girl he was mesmerized by her face. She was beautiful like the golden sun with her golden locks. From that day on, Jonathan knew he was hooked with her. Jonathan didn't speak to her at first because he was still training at that time. A question was hanging in his mind, "How did she get here?"  and also "Why was she here?"

Well let me tell you the story of this mystery girl. You see this girl was hidden by her parents from the burning eyes of the world. She was never supposed to be born but her parents were never careful. One day when her parents went out, she took the chance to see the world. When she stepped out of the house she felt free and happy. This girl knew about her powers but she didn't knew about the dangers that comes with it. So she tried using magic and it worked but there was a problem. Someone was watching her and it was one of Valentine's followers.

So this is where her story gets interesting and exciting. When Valentine's follower saw the girl's power he immediately went to Valentine. He told every detail about the girl to Valentine but the thing that interested him most that the girl's mother was a Shadowhunter. "It's impossible!" , He shouted to his follower. "Master certainly it's true", His follower replied. So Valentine went to the whereabouts of the girl. He saw the girl doing magic in front of his very own eyes. "I need this girl." He thought but the girl was protected by her parents.

Valentine immediately killed the parents of the girl and took her away. Before he took the girl back to the manor he went to a warlock he knew.  Valentine asked the warlock to manipulate the girl's memory but he didn't actually do it because he pitied the girl. So he lied to Valentine but he just calmed the girl down. After that he left the girl inside his manor.

So that's how she got in the manor. Let's continue her story with Jonathan in it. The girl grew up with Jonathan in the manor starting at a very young age of 5. When Jonathan reached the age of 10 and the girl was 8, he asked the girl to be his parabatai. Valentine performed the marking on the them but something went wrong with it. They were both great partners at hunting demons down together while protecting each other in the process. Valentine never wanted them to fall for each other but his only son did it. Jonathan fell hard for her and she was oblivious to it. So after a year of becoming parabatai, Valentine needed his work into action already without his son being distracted. So he sent the girl to the New York Institute that is being held by the Lightwoods. The girl never wanted to leave because she only trusted Jonathan. 

When the girl reached the New York Institute she felt so unfamiliar to it. So she steadied herself and went to the front doors of the Institute. "I a Shadowhunter ask entrance-----" she said in her mind but she was cut off when the front doors suddenly opened. There was a woman standing in front of her and when the woman saw her she looked at her with curiosity. The woman immediately let her enter the Institute with open hands . The woman introduced her to the children inside. There was the older one Alexander or mostly called Alec. The younger one Isabelle who is often called Izzy and the toddler in the woman's hand Max. The woman introduced herself as Marsye Lightwood and she asked her to stay put with the other children because she would call somebody to help her. After a few minutes she returned with someone. The girl immediately sensed he was a warlock like her because of his eyes. The warlock looked at her and smiled. The girl was scared and frightened at the sight of him and she wanted to run  away but suddenly the warlock kneeled in front of her. They were eye to eye level and the warlock talked to her in a calming voice. "Don't be scared I know what you are. I'm Magnus Bane and I will be taking care of you. There's magic in you and I will train you how to use it carefully. The problem is that you have angel blood and that means you're a Shadowhunter, so you need to train with them. I'll protect you and care for you. You Understand?" he said. She just moved her head as a gesture of yes.