"Oh. My. God." She said it one by one.

"I think you should start another business Taeyeon-ah. You really have to."

He look at Tiffany. What business? He didn't understand what she is trying to say.

"What business? I already have one, I can't take another one Fany-ah." This guy was so blur! Wake up Kim Taeyeon!

Tiffany carefully swallow the remaining toast. She then let out a sigh. Look like this guy didn't understand a bit at all.

"What I mean here is, you could open a restaurant! This is so good Tae!"

Taeyeon who also take a bite also impress with the taste. It taste okay with him. somehow, he kinda feel proud of himself because can cook this well. But then he remember something. he thought he heard Tiffany call him with a nick name. He then turn his head, looking at Tiffany.

"What did you said?"

"I said you could open a restaurant." Is he deaf or what?

"No-no after that." Taeyeon shook his head. That is not the word he want to heard.

"What? 'This toast is good'?" She don't know what Taeyeon trying to do here.

"No after the 'good' word. What did you said after that?"

"Um. Ah that. I said Tae. Why?" Tiffany now remember what did she said to him. Didn't know since when the 'Tae' become his new name.

"Since when I got that name huh?" He look at her and curved on of his eyebrows as an 'unsure' sign.

"Since this morning!" She replied with cheerful tone. Today was really a good start for her.

"How dare you cut off my name..... Uargh..!" Taeyeon raise his hand that hold a fork and act like a pirate in the movie. Tiffany laugh loudly when she saw that.

"Hahahahaha! Yah!"

"You too! You cut off my name into Fany. See?" Now she glares at Taeyeon who still in his 'pirate' mode.

Taeyeon put down his hand and drink the coffee. He then said to her:

"It because your name was too long! Ti. Ffa. Ny. See it has 3 syllabus! My name only got 2 syllabus so why did you make it more short?" He smirk.

"To make it cuter? Tae is cute though. Don't you think it? " She said boldly. Taeyeon who continue to eat his toast choked upon hearing her answer. This girl, jinjja.

Taeyeon can feel his face burning especially his ears. It feel so hot and his ears totally can be seen now. He keep fanning his face and drink the coffee. Whoops, wrong choice Kim Taeyeon. Coffee make you feel more hot. Sweat started to form. Darn it...

Tiffany saw his red face. She just let out a small lough. Both of then back to silent, in the process finishing their breakfast. Before they went to the office, Taeyeon once again put his car keys on the table.

"Use my car. I'll bring your car this weekend okay?"

Tiffany who is put on her black stiletto look up and saw the car keys already being put on the table. She then move her eyesight to Taeyeon who was sitting on the small chair, tying his shoelaces. This guy really have good sense of fashion. With those outfits he wear, he matched it with black tassel loafer that showed his bare ankle. Indeed, he's the clothing company CEO though.