After waiting patiently,the last member of the group arrived. There was a knock on the door and Niall opened it,revealing Louis who's appearance really caught my attention,making me sit up automatically.

"Louis!" Niall embraced him into a hug and Louis grinned,ruffling Niall's hair. "Nialler."

Louis' wearing dark blue skinny jeans,a black hoodie over a plain white T-shirt and a black cap with 'OBEY' printed in red.

He looked so .. stunning. Even I don't look that good in a hoodie! Wow,I love it when he got a cap on.. All these crazy thoughts swam in my head until I snapped myself off from staring,directing my gaze back at the television.

I heard Louis putting his bag somewhere before walking back to us and stood in front of me,almost blocking my view of the TV.

"Hey,Louis." Zayn greeted.

Louis smiled at him."Hi. Hey Liam!"

I just fixed my gaze at the television,waiting for him to greet me but I guess he didn't even notice I'm here.

Louis clutched both his hips,still standing,still not acknowledging I'm right here. "What are we going to do today,Liam?"

"Um,I don't know? Maybe watch some TV first?"

"Okay. I... need a seat."

He looked at Zayn and Liam,expecting them to move a little so he can sit at their couch. I felt pissed he's just going to pretend I didn't exist. I grabbed him by his waist with both my hands,earning a small squeal from him when he fell on the couch beside me. He turned his face to me,both angry and surprised by my action.

"What the fuck,Harry?!"

"Oh so now Harry existed?!"

"The fuck so you mean?!"

"What the fuck do you think I mean?!"

"I...I...I don't know!!"

He eyed me,breathing a bit heavily seeming to be exasperate as to why I'm suddenly attacking him like this. With my hands still on his waist,my eyes dropped to his lips. His wonderful,lustious lips.

Is it weird to say that I want to kiss him?

It's .. it's not right. He's my friend. I gulped silently and stared back into his staring eyes. He probably think I'm weird just staring at him like that.

"What are we doing,Lou?"

He lowered his head to my shoulders,exhaling slowly.

"You tell me."

~~~

We watched a few random shows on the television for like an hour or more. Louis' been leaning on me while watching the shows and I can't get my eyes from him yet. I like how he looks with a cap on. I didn't make it obvious though. Each time Louis turned to look at me,I quickly concentrate on the show we're watching. Once in a while,Niall would glance at us both and smile to himself.

Did he notice I was observing Louis?

"Hey." Liam got his head of Zayn's lap and grabbed the remote control. He pressed a button and the television went off.

"Yeah,Li?" Niall fixed his crumpled shirt by pulling them down.

Liam stood up. "I promised karaoke night and that's what we're showing to do. So get your arses up."

Zayn got up and stretched himself,Niall doing the same. I waited for Louis to get off me but he didn't.

I nudged Louis' arm. "Louis?"