Yes i will

I woke up from my alarm clock. " what time is it?" She groaned " it's 10:30." I said " wait you need to get ready to hang out with Brent." She said " I have time." I said " oh yeah." She said we went downstairs and got breakfast. It was 11 and we ran upstairs I got ready and got dressed and Tyne j did my make up.

" you look amazing." She said " thanks." I said I went downstairs and all the boys were downstairs and they all looked at me except cameron. " Mack you look stunning." JC said " thank you." I said then there was a knock on the door. " that's for me." I said I went and opened the pot and it was Brent, I hugged him and he hugged me back. " ready?" He asked " yeah let's go." I said " bye guys." I said and we left.

" Mack, you look amazing." He said " thank you, so where are we going for lunch?" I asked " you will see." He said he drove to this really pretty beach and there was no one there. " we are here." He said he got out of his car and ran over to my side. " thank you kind sir." I said " your welcome my lady." He said we walked next to each other our hands brushed against each other's a couple of times.

" This where we will be having lunch." He said it was a little cave that had a picnic all set up it was really cute. " Brent this is amazing you shouldn't have." I said " I know but I wanted to and I thought that this would be the best spot to tell you something." He said " what is it?" I asked " I like you and I have liked you for a long time." He said " Brent, this is all very sweet but I'm sorry I just don't feel the same way." I said " it's ok, I understand." He said

We then ate lunch and took a walk on the beach. " hey lets go for fro yo." He said " ok." I said and we got to got to his car, and drove to the fro yo place. We got there and there wasn't a lot of people. We got our yogurt and sat outside. Brent had gotten some on his nose. I took a picture " you got something right here." I said and pointed to his nose. " did I get it." He asked " yeah." I said

" we should go it's like two, or if you want we could go see a movie." He said " yeah let's go see a movie." I said " ok, let's go." He said we got in his car and we drive to the movies. We went and saw finding dory. It was so cute but it wasn't as good as finding Nemo. " that was an amazing movie, what do you think." He said " it was good, but not as good as finding Nemo." I said " yeah, but it close to it for me." He said " now what?" I asked " oh, I have to shoot a YouTube video do you want to be in it." He asked " yeah, sure." I said we drove to his house and he got everything set up.

" hey what's up you guys today I have a special guest you may now her but this is Mack, she can sing wonderfully, she was in magcon, and she also does YouTube videos as well, today we will be doing different types of people at the movies, now let's get ok with the video.

" number one, the person who talks the whole time, let me show you." He said " hey Mack, how do you like the movie?" I asked " it's so funny I love it." I said " hey can you two be quite we are watching the movie too." He said " number two, the person who has there phone on, let's show them." I said " yes, I just hit my high score on flappy bird!" He yelled " hey, turn off your phone, oh and just because you turn down the light doesn't mean it's off and stop talking." I said he went back on it, I took it and trough it.

" my phone is fine bye the way it hit the couch." He said " number three the one who rocks there chair, not like a little rock but like where they could almost fall of the chair." He said " can you stop rocking your chair?" I asked " no." He said " you asked for it." I said and kicked his chair and he fell over. I laughed

" ok well I hope you enjoyed make sure you hit that like button it helps and yeah see you all next week bye." He said and ended the video.

" that was a good video." I said " well you didn't get pushed to the ground." He laughed " it's not my fault you wouldn't stop rocking your Chair." I said and then my phone rang. " who is it?" He asked " my record company." I said. " hello?" I asked " Mack, I need you and Shawn in the studio right now, I called Shawn I need you to leave now." He said. " ok see you soon." I said " can you drive me to my record company?" I asked " yeah sure lets go." He said I gave him directions and we left.

We made it and I walked in to his office. " great your both here." He said " are you in a relationship you look like you were on a date." He said " no, I am not." I said " ok, well you two are going back on tour." He said " really that's amazing." I said " I have missed touring." He said " well that's all I had to say." He said " bye." We said " I am so happy we are going on tour." He said " yeah me too." I said and hugged him, for some reason this felt familiar and I never wanted to let go. " sorry." He said " why are you sorry." I said " because, I hugged you and yeah." He said " you don't have to be sorry about that." I said and them I kissed him and I felt a very strong connection and it felt familiar.

I pulled away, " I'm sorry." I said and walked away. " Mack wait." He said and ran up to me. " why are you sorry?" He asked " because I kissed you." I said " there is no need to be sorry." He said and kissed me I kissed him back. I pulled away " this is wrong, sorry I have to go." I said and went to Brent's car.

" thank you for driving me here." I said " your welcome." He said and smiled I smiled back he walked me to my door and hugged me and I hugged him back and he left, he is so sweet, but I just can date him. " hey, your back." Cam said all the people that were there, was JC, Kian, Connor, Ricky, and the jacks.

" oh, guess what." I said " what?" They asked " il going on tour again." I said " Thad great, just you or with Shawn?" Connor asked " with Shawn." I said " that's still, amazing, we will go to one of your shows." JC said. " sounds good." I said " we have to go, bye cam and congrats Mack." Glinsky said " you coming j?" He asked " yeah just give me a second." He said " hey Mack can I talk to you?" He asked " yeah, sure." I said

" ok, I don't know if you remember this or not but we used to date and I dumped you and cheated on you, and I regret it, but even if you do or don't remember, I was wondering if you would want to go on a date with me?" He asked. " all I ever was that you slapped me and then I slapped you." I said " I got mad." He said " why, should I take you back, how will I know if you won't hit me again." I said " I won't please." He said " no, sorry." I said " it's ok, I understand." He said we walked back into the living room.

" bye guys." He said " bye." We all said " are you guys dating now?" Kian asked " no." I said "ok, good Mack,JC had something he wants to tell you." Kian said " ok, what's up?" I asked " Mack would you like to go on a date with me?" He asked " no, sorry." I said " why, not?" He asked " because I just don't want to date anyone right now, sorry." I said " it's, ok." He said I went upstairs.

I was watching tv when my phone buzzed it was Shawn. He said " hey, I need to talk to you, can I can come over." I replied " yeah, sure." I went back to watching tv. " Mack, Shawn's here." He said I went downstairs and went over to Shawn. " you wanted to talk to me?" I asked " yeah." He said he took my hand and took me outside.

" I think we should walk and talk." He said " ok." I said we started walking. " Mack, I know you don't remember there being an us, but I do, and I was thinking that we could start over." He said " I would like that." I said " hey, I'm Shawn." He said " hey, I'm Mack." I said " i have liked you for a long time would you like to go on a date with me?" He asked " yes, I will." I said he smiled and kissed me I kissed him back, it felt right.

I pulled away and kissed his cheek. He smiled, we walked back to the house. " it's pretty late, my mom is probably worrying about me." He said " yeah she probably is." I said and laughed he laughed too. " I will walk you out." I said " ok." He said " I will see you tomorrow for our date." I said " yes, I will be here around six not in the morning at night." He said " ok, I will see you at six." I said " ok, well I better get going." He said " ok, goodnight." I said and kissed his cheek, he walked to his car and drove away.

I went to my room because I didn't want to all to anyone. I got my pjs on and watched the fosters I then feel asleep.

Hey, y'all don't worry I will make a lot of drama between Mack and Shawn, so it should be interesting. I hope y'all have an amazing day or night.

Love~ Morgan 💖