CHAPTER 3!!

Hello lovelies im back with chapter 3 ik its early(2:38 am), but im still gonna update theirs not much to say but enjoy!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
1 class down 7 more to go
I walked to my locker and put in things i didn't need. Looking at my schedule, looks like i have P.E next. I sigh and took out a syllabus for that class. I grabbed my small P.E bag that my mom told me to take just in case. I also grabbed a book and my phone. I put my phone in my back pocket and tossed my bag over my shoulder and book in hand. See that i had extra time till class i spotted a vending machine. I walked over and scanned what was there: fruit bars, snickers, marshmallow candy, coke, punch, sprite, fanta, milky way, kit kat bars, granola bars, u name it!. My eyes spotted the one thing that was on my mind: Tea. There was different types of tea i didnt even recognized some flavors. I put 1.00$ in the machine and grabbed my tea. I turned around to walk away but i bumped into someone making my tea in my hand that was glass fall to the ground and shattered into little pieces."dammit" i muttered.  I then looked up to see a pair if green eyes looking down on me. "Oh im so srry bout that"  "whatever" i said in a low voice yet he still heard. I walked around him bout to head towards the gym, when he grabbed my wrist and turned me around "wait,! let me buy u a new one" "thx but u really dont have to-"
"No really i insist" i sign knowing their was no way out of this. letting him buy me a knew one. "Green tea was it ?" he asked i nodded my head.
He grabbed the tea and handed it to me "their u go a fresh new tea"
He said with a huge cheeky smile. "Uh yea thx" i said in a motone voice. I turned away and started walking to the gym when he yelled "MY NAMES GARFIELD BY THE WAY!!!!" "Garfield" i say to myself.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Halo xD hope u liked comment and like plz and thank you ill maybe update later i feel like this was sjort which disappoints me alot but ill try to make them longer in the future byeeee👋👋💓