Please read

Next update tomorrow... Hope your liking the book so far if you like any of these men listed down below comment the names and I'm making imagine books for all theses boys but I want to know what ones you would like personally.

The ones ~ that next to it I have already made the book and you should check it out and the ones with - that next to it means I didn't make the book yet and you should follow me so you can see when I make the book.

Imagine Books That Are Coming Up~•

1~ Damon Salvatore
2~ Stefan Salvatore
3~ Jeremy Gilbert
4- Matt Donovan
5- Tyler Lockwood
6~ Kol Mikaelson
7 - Elijah Mikaelson
8- Klaus Mikaelson
9- Lorenzo St. John (Enzo)
10- Alaric Satlzman
11 - Kai Parker

I have all the covers ready and can't wait to make these book so follow if you see one that you want to read that is not made yet or go add the books that are already being updated I will try to update once a day and if I can I will update twice a...

I have all the covers ready and can't wait to make these book so follow if you see one that you want to read that is not made yet or go add the books that are already being updated I will try to update once a day and if I can I will update twice a day I'll try my best to update all the books I have and then see if I'll make another book any suggestions???