Chapter 2

Author's Note: Two chapters in two days is a record for me... That's kinda sad actually... anyway I wanted to thank some of my of my amazing friends that have read old fanfics I did that never got published. So here they are:
Alabama0Mouse
BePositiveHappy
Midnight_Shadow24
TheHumanExperiment1
hoodclifford95 <---- this friend of mine was the one who was there with me when I actually started this account.

Now for *drum roll* CHAPTER 2

I walked into Hogwarts with Ferret Boy and then when we got to the Great Hall we separated without a word. I sat down Hermione, Ron, and Ginny and they instantly began questioning me. I zoned out and my mind went back to an old memory.

I sat at a table in the Great Hall. I was without a date but had already bought the dress so I just came to the Yule Ball. I yawned as the clock struck eleven. That's when he came over. "Kat, right?" The white blond asked me as he took a seat. "Yeah. And you're Draco Malfoy," I say looking at him. "That's my name. Don't wear it out," he smirked. I rolled my eyes. "Did you just come over here to boast about having a date? Because if you did, I suggest leaving before I give you a black eye," I warned. "Actually, Kit, I just came to talk."

Harry sat down beside me, making me snap back to reality, sadly.

"What happened to you?" I whisper to my elder twin brother.

"I'll explain later," he said as Dumbledore began talking.

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

I entered the common room and went straight up to bed after saying good night to my friends. I changed and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. My last thought was What a day.

The next morning I walked down to breakfast, but only to get my schedule. I was stopped in front of the Great Hall by none other than.....

Blaise Zambini. Who else?

"What do you want Blaise?" I ask when I stop in front of him.

"You." He said.

"Excuse me."

"As my partner for N.E.W.T. Potions," he finished.

"Let me think about. . . . No," I said and pushed past him and walked into the Great Hall. I sat down and wait for McGonagall to come over so I could get my schedule set up. Soon she got to me. I had almost every N.E.W.T. class except Divination and Care Of Magical Creatures. As much as I loved the class I didn't think it would be safe to go to the N.E.W.T. level for it.

I left the Great Hall and walked to Potions alone. Harry and Ron were going to it with Hermione but I felt like being alone at the moment. Then I heard someone call out. "Hey Kit!"

I stopped and the bleach blond walked over to me and walked to class with me. "Hi Malfoy," I say and shoulder my bag as I started to slip off my shoulder.

"Heading to Potions?" He asked.

"That's the only class I know of that's in the dungeons," I say.

"Alright then," he said, slightly taken aback by the slightly harsh comment.

We entered and I leaned against a wall as Slughorn started to teach.

Oh what a truly wonderful life it is.

I let out an inaudible sigh and glanced at Draco.