yellow monkey

You were just standing on top on a building just chilling until you see some thugs flirting with a brown hair girl in a dark alley that doesn't seem to like it you thought that Japan could have been peaceful a place but you were wrong .

(Y/n): will I guess their still some gangsters wanna bes  how annoying acting like they own the streets will I guess I have to do something about this because I don't see no body being brave * you said in a clam voice and also a clam face but the truth is that you were getting annoyed*

In the dark alley

T

hug 1: hey baby girl what's a pretty face like yours doing in my territory.* he said getting closer to asuka*.

Asuka: will I was just going to my school if you would be so nice can I pass so I won't be late.

Thug 2 : oh girl your not leaving until we have are fun: he said blocking her way out*.

Thug 3:  yeah your not leaving until we have are fun* they were getting closer and asuka was ready to beat them but stop when.*

(Y/n): well heeeeellllllooooooo there* you said in your clam voice popping out of nowhere surprising them .

Thug 1: who the fuck are you do you to die mother fucker.

(Y/n): ooooohhhhhh how scary * you said sarcastically keeping your clam voice and putting on that duckface of yours making them more angry.* if you can do me a favor leave this girl along is very clear that she wants nothing to do with you three.

Thug 3 : are you mocking us do you know what happens if you mess with a gangster do you wanna die mother fucker* he said getting closer to your face .

(Y/n): speed is Wight this is what is like to be hit by the speed of light* by that your arm turn yellow than in a blink of a eye you hit him across the face by that he went threw four buildings by that the two thugs and the girl asuka eyes pop out

(Y/n): woooow I guess I over did it I sometimes forget my own power my bad* you said still in your clam voice and keeping that duckface of yours pissing them more.

Asuka: what did he hit him all the way to four buildings and did it in a spit second but my eyes didn't see it is not like any ninja technique that I know

Thug 1: why you how dare hurt my homeboy your die you monkey face fucker * by that he run at you with a knife ready to stab you but for you everything just went slow motion you just walk behind him and kick him on the back sending him flying he flew out of the dark alley and hit a wall like a lony toon thing by that the other one was scared as well.

Thug 2 : HEY HEY STAY AWAY FROM ME I'M I HAVE A GUN I'M WARNING YOU* but you didn't listen to him so you slowly walk up to him and move the asuka girl out of the aiming area if he ready has a gun than he pulls out his gun and point it at you but you were not scared* I warn you now die * he started to shoot at you but he was more scared when the bullets just went threw you * no stay away from me you monster * in a blink of a eye you kick him like this is madness style and he went flying and crush landed on a wall and passout you decide to walk away not caring for the girl but you stop.

Asuka : no with * you stop but you didn't turn your back* I wanted to thank you for saving me back their but before I or you go what's your name .

(Y/n) : why do you want to know.

Asuka: what's wrong of knowing the name of my savior.

(Y/n): will my name is (y/n) but everyone in my life calls me by my nickname yellow monkey.

Asuka : hehehe you kinda do look like a monkey * but she realized what she says* oh oh I didn't mean I'm very very sorry.

(Y/n): don't need to to be sorry I'm kinda use to it but next time don't take this part of the streets as your short cut because is full of gangs that fight alot be careful.

Asuka : yeah thanks I'll keep that in my mind but I hope we can meet again and thank you (y/n) San  * than she bow and run at her school *

(Y/n) : ready what with Japanese with , san , chan , or sanpai things I don't get it oh will the least you know the better you are that what they say in my country.* by that you walk away in the shadows .

Hey I'm very sorry that I didn't update some of my stories but for some reason I can't go to by homeweb  but for some reason I can make a story but why can't I go to my home web and weres my other stories are they delete oh god please don't I don't want to start over but I hope you like this story and good bye machos and females