As you tried to take your 'nap' you felt Jeff slide into the bed. He wrapped his arms around you. "I love you, y/n." He said, as you fell asleep.

---

"Go die in a hole!" You yelled to no one, but sitting in the living room playing a video game, everyone was staring at you. "I SAID GO DIE IN A FUCKING HOLE!" You yelled at the screen again. You were standing up and you were gripping the controller tightly.

As you died in the game, you screamed and threw the controller on the floor. "I was about to win you fucking bastard I will shove you up a donkeys ass!" You yelled at the game. Mad, you were.

"Hey, y/n! Its just a game calm down!" Ben yelled at you. "Just a game? Games are my life! Almost literally! Fuck you!" You yelled as you flipped him off. "You're crazy." Ben said as he huffed.

"I'm crazy! You wanna see crazy? And thanks for the compliment." You said walking away.

I'm gonna show you crazy

There's a war inside my head, sometimes I wish that I was dead, I'm broken.

So I call this therapist, and she says 'girl you can't be fixed just take this.'

I'm tired of tryna be normal, I'm always over-thinking. I'm driving myself crazy! So what if I'm fucking crazy?

And I don't need your quick fix, I don't want your prescriptions. Just cause you say I'm crazy! So what if I'm fucking crazy?

Yeah I'm gonna show you,

Loco, maniac! Sick bitch, psychopath! Yeah I'm gonna show you, I'm gonna show you!

Yeah I'm gonna show you, mental, outta my brain! bad shit, go insane! Yeah I'm gonna show you, I'm gonna show you!

Yeah I'm gonna show you!

I've been searching city streets, tryna find the missing peice like you said. But I searched hard only to find, there's not a single thing that's wrong with my mind!

Yeah!

I'm tired of tryna be normal, I'm always over-thinking. I'm driving myself crazy! So what if I'm fucking crazy?

And I don't need your quick fix, I don't want your prescriptions! Just cause you say I'm crazy! So what if I'm fucking crazy?

Yeah I'm gonna show you,

Loco, maniac! Sick bitch, psychopath! Yeah I'm gonna show you, I'm gonna show you!

Mental, outta my brain! Bad shit, go insane! Yeah I'm gonna show you I'm gonna show you!

(I'm gonna show you)

Crazy, crazy!

(Yeah I'm gonna show you)

Crazy, crazy!

Yeah I'm gonna show you! Crazy, crazy!

Tired of tryna be normal.

I'm driving myself crazy.

And I don't need your quick fix.
I don't want your prescriptions.

Just cause you say I'm crazy? So what if I'm fucking crazy?

Yeah I'm gonna show you,

Loco, maniac! Sick bitch psychopath! Yeah I'm gonna show you, I'm gonna show you!

Yeah I'm gonna show you,

Mental, outta my brain! Bad shit, go insane! Yeah I'm gonna show you, I'm gonna show you!

Yeah I'm gonna show you!

---

You woke up in the middle of the night. The moon was shining bright through the window, the walls creaked, nothing was out of place. If you forget the fact that you were being held in one place by Jeff, and crushing you half to death. "Jeff! I can't breathe!" You managed to squeak out. He must've been half asleep, because he didn't do or say anything. "Jeff, wake up!" You yelled to him. He woke up, startled. You gasped to catch the breath you lost.

"What, who's there?" You rolled your eyes at his stupidity. "Jeff! You were killing me, Geez!" You said, trying to catch your breath. "What'd I do?" He asked, now confused. You gasped like you just realized something really really important. "Oh my gosh! Jeff guess what!" You asked like, you just realized something important. "What?" He asked. "I dont know!" You say in the same tone. "But, I'm tired." You said, slamming your face back into the pillow.

---

"Stop calling me that!" You whined. You just heard laughter, followed by the same name you had been called. "Stop it!" You whined. "Your just a normal everyday person arn't you?" Ben said teasingly. "Stop! I don't like being called that!" You whined. "Ben, stop it now. I'm sure y/n has had enough of it." You heard Jeff say, who was sitting on the other side of you on the couch. "Yeah Ben!" You yelled at him.

"You're no fun!" He said, crossing his arms.

You got up to get ready for the night, you were going to go out with Jeff even if he stabbed your heart out in the process. Jeff followed you, up to your room.

You went in your bathroom to change into something else. When you walked out, you saw Jeff in the closet fiddling with the many bottles of medicine you had brought from that place, note the bottles were empty.

"Jeff? What are you doing? And why are those bottles empty?" You said kneeling beside him. He shot up, and his eyes went wide. "Um, I don't know?" He said, lying. "Jeff, you've been giving me those haven't you?" You said looking straight through him.

"Yes." Jeff looked down. "Well! There arn't anymore so it doesn't matter! I was planning to go out anyways." You said, now happy and walking away.

Before you could walk out, Jeff grabbed you and held his knife to your neck. "Jeff?" You said, trying to get out of his grip. "You arn't going out with me anymore." Jeff said bluntly. "Jeff! Why?" You said, still struggling. "They know who you are and what you've done. The police are looking for you, y/n." He said, holding you tighter. You turned around and met his gaze. "Then you arn't going out there either, mister." You said poking his chest. "Yes ma'am." He said, smiling as wide as his cut one.