Chapter one - everything was normal..

"I just put the last box into my car, mum." I shouted as my mum made we way up our beige carpeted stairs, she did a U-Turn and sped walked down the stairs with open arms. Almost knocking done some of her finest China and an antique glass vase with my favourite flowers, Lillies.

I quickly returned the hug, we sat there hugging each other for a good few minutes, i sniffed in the familiar scent I'd grown the love for the past eighteen years, she smelt of roses, fresh roses,

We were hugging for a long time until she spoke up.

"Sydney" she began, I looked into her chocolate eyes as she looked into my ocean blue ones. We were both crying.

"I'm going to miss you so much.." She said, crying hysterically,

I was moving out and away, to a university in an other country. I wouldn't be seeing my mum, Julia, again for roughly a year and a half, it was January and I had gotten my acceptance letter the ear before, I was aloud to take a gap year before I began university.

I spent half of the year with my mum, the other half I would spend in my apartment I was renting, then spending another three years there, coming over maybe every Christmas.

My mum and I were really close, my dad passed away the previous year which made me guilty to leave her. My friend Daisy was coming to uni with me, we would be in apartments on the same floor, and taking the same class.

"Your going to miss your boat!" She half laughed.

"I wouldn't mind that.." I sighed burying my face into my mums shoulder.

"Sydney, Aaron would be so proud of you" she said sadly, referring to my father, I watched as her eyes tears up, she missed my dad like crazy, we both did.

"Look after yourself, and make sure you do well in Uni, okay sweetheart, make sure you and Dasiy come back in one piece!" She laughed, half heartily,

Daisy was my bestfriend, she had been for the past thirteen years, a smile grew on my face as she brought her up.

"I will, promise, I have to go pick up daisy, I love up mum." I smiled, lifting my car keys from the table beside me

"Love you too, hunny." She smiled back, giving me one last squeeze and released me from her warm embrace.

I walked away, I did a U-Turn and took one last look at my house, taking in its features. It was a small red bricked bungalow, with a white door and our worn out welcome mat sat in the same place it had for the past eighteen and a half years.

"Goodbye mum.." I whispered. Walking down the tiny stone bath and Onto the driveway where my car was parked alongside my mothers. I unlocked the car and hopped in. I gave a small smile and a little wave

She waved back at me and with that I was off.

_____________________

Helloo! It's Ashley, so this is a different type of story, it will hopefully be quite dramatic, and I don't think this will be a love story, maybe a tad for all you..uh people..whatever..

It will all be wrote in Sydney's POV, and hopefully that will be interesting. I'll try to make it a good descriptions story, I know a lot of people like that but I'm more of a dialog writer.. You know?

I made the cover, I dunno thanks google you have good images ;)

I actually made multiple covers but I liked this one even though it was one of the worse.. I dunno, simples sometimes better

I think my authors note it longer than my chapter oops..(:

Sorry it's short !

NOR IS IT EDITED SORRY FOR MISTAKES

- Ashley x