Epilogue

"I think it's time I give you back what is rightfully yours." my dad said. I knew what he was talking about but I still asked.

"And what is that?"

"Your memories." my dad motioned for me to sit down in a nearby chair. After I had sat down, my dad started to work right away. Blue light formed in both his hands giving the room a blue glow. All my memories came at once like a big explosion. All in different orders but they came. Then the very last memory was when Camille left me at my dad's house when I was a baby.

Memory

Camille set me down on the ground in front of the door. She rang the doorbell and left. After a few minutes the door opened to reveal Magnus and Alec Bane. The newly wed couple that everyone was talking about in the shadow world. The first to notice me was Alec.

"Mags!" Alec got his husband's attention and pointed to me. "By the Angel..." Alec said. Magnus picked me up off the ground with such care that you would have thought he was holding glass. Those eyes. He stared at me with those cat eyes. The same as mine.

"She's mine, Alec." Magnus said. Alec looked completely confused.

"Yours?"

"Look at the eyes, Alexander." Alec looked closer at me and finally noticed the shining cat eyes in the moonlight.

"We have to keep her, Mags, we just have to." After a few minutes of contemplating on whether or not to keep the newborn, Magnus finally caved in.

"She's ours now, Alexander. All ours."

End of Memory

"Dad. How did I remember that?" I asked him. He just shook his head. That was a topic for another day. But that doesn't matter. Everything is right with the world. And I finally know who I am.

Hi, my name is Kylie Amanda Bane - Lightwood. I am now 20 years old. My parents are none other than Magnus Bane and Alec Lightwood. Now Alec Bane. I'm dating Raphael Santiago, and yes he is a vampire. I'm a warlock and my family is planning on making me a shadowhunter. My dad is the High Warlock of Brooklyn and my Papa is the head of the Institute in New York. My family may not be perfect but I wouldn't have it any other way. If you can't accept my family then leave. Got to go. I have a date later. Bye.