Ada Müller

I nibble on the waffle and caramel as Abel began to explain himself. Honestly, his accent sounded really good to my ears, and that was the only reason I truly listened. But what he was saying about Aldaric did make sense, and it wasn't the first time I clashed with people like Aldaric.

"Aldaric is only paying you to kill me so the government can catch you," Abel huffs as he sips his own cup of coffee. He put sugar cubes in mine, which I highly appreciated. "And so you get executed."

"Why?" I ask around a mouthful of the stroopwafel. It was delicious. And a Dutch treat, as he'd said a little earlier.

"Ah, does the name Ada Müller sound familiar to you?" The Dutchman asks, running his fingers through his blond hair. This only causes me to wonder what it would look like if it were slicked back rather than sprung up and breaking the laws of physics.

Shaking my head, I bite into the stroopwafel thoughtfully, enjoying the caramel taste filling my mouth. Lovely and melting it was, and perfect for sure. I had to make him teach me how to make these at some point. Well, without holding a gun to his head. He seemed like a lot nicer of a guy than I thought he would be. "Should I?" I asked, tilting my head to one side slightly.

His green eyes flashed over to meet my own eyes. "Ja, you should. You got seventy million off killing her."

"Oh! That was her?" I sunk back into the chair with a slight frown, my eyebrows slightly furrowed as I glanced at the male standing in front of me. My eyebrows furrowed. "Wait. That's Aldaric's last name. Siblings?"

"They were married," Abel replies quietly, sitting down next to me. He pulls a box of cigarettes out of his pocket, but I use one free hand to pull them out of his leather fingered grip before tossing them at the front door. His eyes narrowed as he looks at me, a new hostility in his green eyes. "What the hell was that for?"

"No smoking in the house," I replied, huffing quietly as I took the last bite of the waffle dessert. Leaning back, I let out a long, tired sigh. "No offense or anything, but when are you going home?"

"The moment you buy me a new pack of cigarettes," He grumbles, crossing his arms over his chest and slouching on the couch. He glares angrily at the TV, and snatches the remote off the coffee table before kicking up his feet and leaning back. All I can do is stare. Is this what he does in his own home? Because if it is, his house must be filthy. I let out a sigh before nudging his feet off the oak coffee table by pushing his leg with my foot. My eyebrows furrow as I simply glare at him as he sighs, crossing his legs and placing them on the ground.

"So you're staying here forever then," I comment as suddenly a TV show displays. Something called Overspel. My eyebrows furrow as I glance at the Dutchman, who simply shrugs as he sets the remote down.

"If that's how long it takes for you to buy the cigarettes," He sighs as he began watching the show.

I didn't watch it, though. Instead, I rose to my feet and began walking away, carefully making my way up to my room. I had to figure out how I was going to kill Aldaric. And since he wanted me dead, I was going to have to do it in a special way. Not with guns.

Rather, with sharp, pointy knives that can kill someone instantly if needed. Well, not instantly. I want this man to feel a hell lot of torture.

Apparently the torture part I said a little too loud outside of my head, because Abel yelled up, "You can't just torture people anymore!" That confused me. I shrugged and simply went back to planning the death of Aldaric Müller.