Min yoongi x reader

"Suga it isnt fair!" You pouted as suga,your boyfriend of six years hogged the pillows away from you as you lightly hit him"yah!shut up and go back to bed"you sat up groggily"im going to sleep in the living room since taehyung is in the guest room"You got up going to your closet taking a small quilt out. Of it as you wrapped it around you're small figure"you should maybe cook breakfast for yourself in the morning"You opened your room door quickly stepping out but before you could shut it a hand grabbed your wrists yanking you back into the room as the door shut. He slammed you against the wall but not hard enough to make any noise. And he whispered huskily into your ear"I told you..when he spends the night while drunk you cannot leave without me...so where are you going again" your face flushed pink and you shook your head looking at the window"I know a better way for you to forgive me"you widened your eyes and in a whimper you.  Had began laughing and kicking in a fit as Yoongi tickled you and for a few minutes you began gasping for air for him to stop before finally giving in to his tickling habits"I Forgive you!"Yoongi stopped but right when he did. You both heard a loud bang on the wall and taehyung screaming cursewords at you both through the wall"Yah!!Shut up and go to bed!!!"You snickered Before yoongi picked you up carrying you to your shared bed and he plopped you onto it before climbing in between your legs laying on your body you giggled slightly out of breath only to get a snore as a reply"Oh yoongi...what am i ever going to do with you?" you whispered before looking at the clock on the wall that read.'3:30am' and with that you closed your eyes an 'i love you' slipping from your lips.

END

it probably doesnt make sense but i tried oh well😂