Tease

Written by MEEE!!!!

Phil just realized how much of a tease Dan was. Phil had just went to Tesco's to get some stuff they had needed and came home to find Dan sitting on the couch wearing a shirt. Only a shirt. Phil tried not to think anything of it considering it was a very unusually hot day in London so he dismissed it as he put the groceries up. After wards he sat down next to Dan putting his arms around his shoulders feeling him snuggle up against him. Dan scooted up on Phil's lap and Phil took this as an innocent gesture until Dan started wiggling his hips just enough for his dick to harden. Phil tried to get Dan off only for Dan to grind down harder causing a sharp gasp from Phil and a light chuckle from Dan. All of a sudden Dan git up. "Wait, where are you going?" Phil asked thinking they were going to have sex. "Oh I'm just gonna get some sleep. I'm really tired " Dan said with a fake yawn and a cheeky grin. Dan walked to their room, (which was Dan's room) swaying his hips. Phil groaned. Time to take a cold shower. Dan knew Phil wouldn't get himself off. The next day Phil woke up to an empty bed which isnt usual. "Dan? " he called out. No answer. He walked into the living room to see Dan stark naked on the couch a vibrator in his ass and a hand on his dick. Phil just stared. He started to walk towards when he heard a loud moan. He saw that Dan came. Dan caught his breath and pulled out the vibrator and cleaned him self off walking in the bathroom leaving Phil in the living room with a raging boner. The next day Phil finally snapped. They were at a Starbucks with Louis and Pj when Phil felt Dans hand on his knee. Phil shook it off until he felt Dan's hand inch up towards his cock. Phil stiffined as Dan massaged him to full hardness. Phil was about to scream when Dan got up. "I'll be right back I've got to go to the bathroom" Phil was pissed. He excused himself and followed Dan locking the door behind them. He walked up to Dan slamming him against the wall kissing his neck grinding against him to find Dan was already fully hard. "You're such a fucking slut you know. Getting me hard in public? Bad boy." Phil smacked Dans ass emitting a moan from the younger boys spit slicked mouth. "What are you gonna do about it Daddy? " Phil groaned yanking Dans hair. "Get on your knees and suck baby boy. " Dan dropped to his knees unzipping Phil's pants seeing the look on his face knowing Phil wasn't in the mood for teasing. Dan stuck Phil's entire member in his mouth sucking hard bobbing his head. Phil leaned his head back finally feeling relief. He pulled Dan off and turned him around pulling his pants and boxers down. He stuck his fingers in his mouth. "Suck" he demanded in a dominant voice . Dan complied slicking Phil's fingers with spit. Phil pulled his fingers out and stuck two in Dan's ass scissoring them massaging his prostate soon adding a third. He pulled his fingers out causing Dan to whimper. And spit on his hand slicking his cock moaning at the friction. He teased dans hole before pushing in trying not to thrust into his tight heat. "Fuck Daddy please. " Phil couldn't take it anymore and started slamming in and out of Dan hitting his prostate with every thrust. Dans mouth went slack moaning mantras of Phil and Daddy. Phil felt his stomach tighten at his appending orgasm. All of a sudden Dan screamed as he came all over the wall his walls tightening around Phil's cock pushing him to the edge. Phil came biting down on Dans shoulder to keep from screaming. Phil pulled out wincing getting paper towels to clean them off. They pulled up their pants trying to fix their sex hair. Opening the door finding a line of people staring at them. Some smirking and some horrified. They walked to the table with red cheeks add saw Lousie and Pj laughing at them. "Never speak of this again " Dan said. And they all laughed.

A/N Sorry I haven't updated I've been going through alot of personal things rn.