Chapter 1 - Alex

(Third person)

Alex was furious. She wanted to get away from her foster parents after a large argument she had with them. It wasn't pretty. She needed some air so she decided to go get some breakfast. She was supposed to be going university in half an hour but she really didn't feel like facing all the crap the other students gave her.

She walked into the closest café and sat at a table near the window. She sigh as she looked around the room at all the familiar faces, well apart from two men sat in the corner one of them with his laptop on the table. She looked at him. He was like a giant, he has long brown hair and hazel eyes and he wore a green plaid shirt and worn boots and jeans. He seemed engrossed by whatever he was looking at on his laptop. The other man was looking directly at Alex with bright green eyes, he was shorter and had short sandy hair. He was wearing a red plaid shirt, worn jeans and boots. Alex and the green eyed man just looked at each other like they were stuck like that. Suddenly the waitress stood in front of Alex asking for her order snapping her out of her gaze. "Oh um... I'll have a coffee and pecan pie please." Alex said looking up at her. She wrote down the order with a smile and walked away. Alex glanced up at the two men that both were looking at her. Did she say something wrong?

The waitress brought over her pie and coffee and smiled again as she walked away after being thanked by Alex. She could still feel the men' eyes on her she looked down at the table feeling a little self conscious and hear one of the men ask the other. "Can we please order now?"

Alex looked up and saw the taller one smile to the other. "Dean, you just ate a pie you cant be hungry already." Dean rolled his eyes and called the waitress over and ordered pie. The waitress frowned. "We are out of pie, I'm very sorry, sir." She apologised.
"No pie!" Dean shouted.
"Dean calm down, you're making a scene. We'll get pie from somewhere else." The taller one reassured him. Alex looked down at her untouched pie. "The hell we will! Sam can you believe this, no fricking pie!" Dean shouted standing up about to walk out with Sam closing his laptop up and following him. "wait!" Alex shouted to them. The two of them looked at her as Dean held the door handle about to walk out. "you can have mine, I'm not that hungry." Alex insisted. Dean grinned and started to walk to the table Alex sat at. He took a seat beside her and grabbed a fork. Sam sat opposite Alex and mouthed the words thank you. Alex smiled in response.

"here." Dean passed Alex a fork. "Are you sure? I can tell how much pie means to you." Alex chuckled. Dean rolled his eyes. "yeah after all it was yours in the first place. I'm Dean by the way." He smiled as he began to eat. "Sam Winchester." Sam smiled at her "Alex." She smiled back. She started to share the pie with Dean.

Alex found out a lot about Sam and Dean. For example they're brothers Sam being the youngest. They travel a lot and are FBI agents. Alex told her about herself to, only things they asked. She told them that she lives with her two foster parents and goes to university.

"You go university?" Sam asked surprised. Alex nodded and smiled "yeah I'm studding Law and Physics. Very different subjects but still." Alex shrugged. Dean glanced at Sam and Sam was smiling at Alex like she had just said something incredible. "what?" She asked looking at Sam. Sam blinked a few times before snapping out of it. "oh sorry. Its just, I used to study Law too." He admitted. "really?" Alex' eyes light up. "yeah, I'm sure if you need help or anything I can help." Sam offered her. She shook her head "no thanks, I'm not really the one for help."

Sam smiled and nodded. "So you said you were FBI agents?" Alex said changing the subject. Dean nodded "yeah we are." Alex smiled "really?" She asked looking them both up and down. Dean rolled his eyes "really, and if you need us call." Dean went through his back pockets of his jeans and pulled out a pen and scrap piece of paper. He wrote his number on it and gave it to Alex. She raised an eyebrow

"This isn't your way of picking up girls is it?" She laughed putting it in her pocket. He shook his head with a laugh "only if you want it to be." Dean smirked "Okay well it was nice meeting you and I hope we see you again, but me and my brother have to get going." Sam said standing up. "Okay yeah. see you around." Alex said to them both with a smile. She watched both of them walk out and walk to a black, four door 67 Chevy impala parked across the road. Alex loved Impalas and her favourite was the 67. She almost wanted to go get in it. They drive of and she looked back down at the table where her coffee was untouched.

She picked it up about to take a small sip when she heard someone call for help outside. She put the coffee down and looked outside the window next to her. It was coming from an alleyway across the road. Alex stood up and placed some cash on the table before rushing out to the alleyway. She looked in and saw a woman on the floor probably with a broken wrist. She was crying and looking up at a man in ripped clothes with blood all down one side of him, there was one thing that took Alex by surprise. His eyes. They were black. "leave her alone." Alex said fearlessly. The Man snapped his head up and laughed. "what are you gonna do cupcake?" He asked walking towards Alex.

Alex kept her dark brown eyes on his black eyes as he came closer. Before she could even answer he grabbed her by the neck and pushed her to the brick wall of the long alleyway. "r-un!" Alex managed to yell to the lady. The lady ran out the alleyway thankful but terrified.

The man came close to her face leaning down to her almost smelling her neck. He gently kisses her neck and said "so beautiful." He whispered to her kissing her again. "Go to Hell." She said clearly to him. He growled and put his hands on her shoulders holding her against the dirty brick wall. He looked in her eyes "any last words?" He growled. She was silent. He smiled and was about to kill her when she barley whispered "watch this."

Just then the black eyed man was pushed against the wall hardly, Alex didn't even physically touch him! Alex grinned knowing her training herself had paid of. The man was held up against the wall with his feet not touching the ground. His hands around his neck like something was strangling him and holding him up. "I've been practicing." Alex smiled at him proudly. She clicked her fingers and he fell to the floor and started to try and get up saying "you...you're... his daughter...his one love...his daughter!" He said. Alex had no idea what he was talking about "who's daughter?" She demanded. "the king! Let me guess... Alex?" He said. Alex nodded and growled. "I don't have parents they died in a car crash when I was 2."

The demon shook his head "That's what all the Angels wanted you to think, your not human you-" he started but Alex cut him off "-shut up okay? So what? You're saying I'm a daughter of the King of angels?" She asked. He laughed and shook his head "oh darling. Who said King of Angels?"

"I don't want to here anymore!"Alex shouted. She then created a bright light and touched the demons forehead and he started screaming. Before she new it, he was dead. The vessels body fell to the floor in front of her feet.

"Alex!" Sam shouted running to her Dean following. "what are you doing here? I thought you left." Alex said to them. Alex was hoping that they didn't see any of that. She is the only person that knows about her abilities and she'd like to keep it that way. "how did you... what are you?" Dean asked her, both of them watching her waiting for an answer . "I...I don't know."