A loud moan escaped his mouth as he closes his eyes, gritting his teeth. That's your punishment for the magazines... you thought to yourself with a smirk and took off his pants, looking at the huge erection that was formed. You had to admit, you were kind of worried because of the size of the bulge, but you bit your lip, determination filling you (For all you fellow Undertale fans out there xD). "(Y-Y/n)-" you hear Jack stutter out, motivating you even further to execute your plan. You finally start to take off his boxers, looking as his member sprung free. You completely took his underwear off and ever-so-slowly reached out for his member, wrapping your fingers around it. Jack lets out a shaky breath, both his and your face now beetroot red.

You slowly start to pump your hand up and down, increasing speed with each moment passing. His low moans fill the room, getting louder and louder as you add your other hand and mouth as well. You move your head up and down, your tongue licking the tip of his manhood as he gripped the sheets tightly, groaning and moaning in pleasure. "(Y-Y/n)... I-I'm gonna...~ Ahh~" he moaned out as he released his juices inside your mouth, some liquid overflowing out of it and dripping down your jaw. You pulled back and let go of his member, swallowing his cum with pure lust in your eyes. A smirk appeared on his face as he grabbed your hand and pulled you on top of him. "Hmm... Playing dirty, huh? I see, I see..." he said and flipped you around so he was on top of you instead. You suddenly started feeling less confident about your plan, as it had turned against you. Jack didn't let you think anything else as he crashed his lips against yours. You slowly started to kiss back, putting your hands on both of his cheeks. He licked your lower lip, asking for entrance which you gladly gave to him as his tongue got into your mouth and started exploring every part of it. You started blushing like crazy in the thought that you were making out. Sure, you've done it before, but not so passionately, and surely not following what previously happened.

After a while, you both part lips, panting for air as a string of saliva connected your mouths. Jack smirked and touched it with his index finger, breaking the connection. He then took off his hoodie, leaving him completely naked. You blushed as his hands went down to your shirt, slowly taking it off, doing the same with your bra. You blushed and shivered at the cold air as Jack leaned down to your chest and took one of your nipples in his mouth, gently biting and sucking it as he massaged the other one with his free hand. You squeaked in surprise, starting to whimper quietly at the new feeling. You ran your fingers through his hair, arching your back. You heard a small chuckle coming from Jack as he pulled back and did the same thing to your other breast. By the time he was finished, you were fully moaning and blushing like crazy. He didn't say a word as he went lower, slowly taking off your leggings. "J-Jack..." you mumbled quietly, closing your eyes. He smirked and took off your panties as well, leaving you completely naked and vulnerable. You looked away, trying to cover your face with your hair, but he gently made you look at him. "Don't be shy. You're beautiful, every part of you..." he said, honesty written all over his face. You blushed and smiled at him, nodding.

He spread your legs wide open, never loosing eye contact as he positioned himself in front of your entrance. As he was about to enter, you looked at him shyly. "J-Jack..." you stuttered out, trying to get his attention. He looked at you and smiled reassuringly. "Yes?" he asked. "J-just... Be gentle, alright...? I'm... I'm a virgin..." you mumbled, looking away. A small laugh escaped Jack's lips as he turned your head to face him once again, this time not letting go of it. "I know that... Ready?" he asked, looking at you in the eyes, wanting to keep eye contact when he entered. You nodded your head slightly and bit your lip, ready to choke down any moans that came out. "Ready..." you mumbled. A sharp pain came as soon as Jack entered you, a muffled cry coming from your mouth. He looked at you lovingly, waiting for you to adjust to his size. Slowly, the pain subsided and the only thing left was pleasure. You let our a moan, not caring if he heard anymore. He took that as a signal to start moving with slow thrusts, staring in your eyes as he did so. His grunts and your moans echoed in the room as he started picking up the pace, going faster and faster with every second passing. You closed your eyes from pleasure, your toes curling up and your breath hitching. "J-Jack- I'm-" you barely moaned out. "M-Me too-" he said in a shaky voice. After some seconds, you gasped and moaned out Jack's name, releasing all over him the moment he did so as well. He fell on your stomach, laying on it, both of you panting like crazy. He slowly pulled out, laying next to you and cuddling up. "You, you know..." he started, still panting. "Who cares about the movie..." he said, earning a giggle from you. "Y-yeah..." you mumbled. You soon both fell asleep, hugging each other.

~Bonus Ending!~

You woke up next to Jack sleeping. You giggled quietly and got up, putting on your clothes and walking out of the room, towards the kitchen. Suddenly, someone jumped on top of you from behind while squealing, tackling you to the floor. "Cookie?!" you asked, looking at Jack's roommate and your best friend. She had a cheeky smirk on her face, as she looked at you. "Soooo, did you and Jackaboy have fun last night~? I could hear your moans all the way from my room!" she said excitedly. You blushed deeply and glared at her. "W-well, it wasn't my fault... I-I just wanted revenge because he had those dirty magazines in his room and-" you were cut off by Cookie starting to laugh, falling back. "Hahahaha, oh my fuck, this is awesome-" she said as you sat up and looked at her curiously. "... What exactly is awesome?" you asked, raising a brow. She wiped a tear away and looked at you, still giggling lightly. "Those magazines were mine, I just put them in his box because I had nowhere to put them in my room-" she said.

Let's just say that Cookie got some exercise by running around the entire block to escape two certain people...