Ch: 2 S-Scourge The Hedgehog?...

( Sorry for not updating >~< thank you for voting and your comments P.S there will be some perv moments >~< )

{where we left off in the last chapter }

You peak over the trashcan to see the man talking to the box. You trying to peek inside the box from a long distance the only thing you saw was something a bit of red, black, a lot of green...

That's all you could see just the colors of the thing.... You try to take a better look at it but you accidentally tipped over the trashcan you were hiding behind of. You wanted to panic but you heard a voice and the voice belong to the guy with the big mustache. "Hey girlie what are you doing here!?"
"Sugar Honey Iced Tea..." You mutter under your voice. (XD I hope you get what I did there) "Hey!?" You quickly turn around to be nose to nose with the strange man. You squeak and fell backwards. " I-I'm s-s-sorry sir... " You stutter out but the man just glared at you through his strange goggles. You just are at him terrified and worried that he will do something bad to you. The man opens his mouth to say something but he stopped himself and made a strange face but look like he was thinking over something. You were thinking maybe you should take this chance to run away but before you did he look at you with a smirk on his face.
" EKKK.. "
" Don't be afraid my dear let me introduce myself my name is Dr. Robotnik at your service. " He introduced himself.
" Eh... You look like a egg... "
" Grrr... or you could call me Dr. Eggman. "
" Dr. Egghead? "
" Dr. EGGMAN!!!! "
" SORRY!!! " Dr. egg man clear his throat and calm down. " But anyways I was wondering if you want this hedgehog that's inside this box.~"
" Wait what..." You said and looks inside the box when Dr. eggman brought the box closer to your face. Inside was a weird little creatures that you never saw before and you thought that it didn't look like hedgehog at all. But you could tell it was a male by its outfit.
" Eh... It doesn't look like it hedgehog to me... What kind of creature is it? "
" You never saw him before because he's from a world called mobius. "
" Is he okay? he's not moving. "
" I knocked him out because he was so annoying! "
" How did he annoyed you? "
" Because he was saying a lot of things to me and most was foul language but anyway do you want him or not; I don't have all day! " You flinch a bit. You were not sure if you should take this weird creature.
" Umm... What were you planning to do with it before you saw me? "
"Oh I was trying to make a deal with him but I think it's just better to just kill him. "
" K-Kill him?! " He's going to kill that creature?!
" Yeah but it looks like you don't want him so I'm going to-" Before he finish what he was saying you took the box away from him.
" I'll keep it!" You said without thinking. But right away when you said that Dr. Eggman let a happy cheer out.
" Thank you so much is your problem now!" He turns around to leave but you stop them by calling out his name.
" Wait Egghead!"

" Eggman! "

" Okay Eggman... How do I take care of this... er... hedgehog?"
" I don't care what you do with him. Do whatever you want with him but a little warning to you! Don't let him be by himself! Don't change in front of him! Don't ever let him find out where your underwear drawer is! And absolutely don't let him use your computer, phone or anything that he could get him access to the Internet! And don't let him see your cleavage! "

You just at him weirdly and we really. You were about to ask him something else until he start to runaway saying ' I'm free from that tiny pest!"

" 0_0 " <- you face.

" Eh... Okay bye?..." And with that you start walking back home with your new tiny pet/friend/hedgehog?

** Time skip **

" Finally back home! " You said to yourself when you were in front of your house. You look down to the box that your were holding and see that the tiny little hedgehog creature is still sleeping/past out. You didn't want your parents or your siblings to see it, so you decided to just get in the house fast as you can and run in your room. When you enter the house you were greeted by your parents.

" Hello (Y/N) how was school and why were you slightly late to come back home? " They both said and ask.
" Oh I was just talking to a friend and lost track of time! I'm gonna go on my room now bye!" You walk past them fast and pass by your two siblings.
" Hey sis, hey bro. Bye sis, bye man tits."
" HEY?!?! "
You just giggled and went inside your room while your brother was screaming. " Well that easy :3" you drop your backpack on the floor and put the box gently on your bed. " Now I can finally get a better look of you you tiny little hedgehog creature... green... thing?" You said to yourself and looking inside the box. Inside was definitely a strange green hedgehog like creature. It was green and not just your imagination and it was wearing a black leather jacket with red flames on it sleeves, green shoes and black shoes, red sunglasses and it had two scars on it chest.
" Aww poor thing... Did Dr. Egghead did this to you? " You asked a little tiny hedgehog even though it's still sleeping. You watch as it Snores and drools a bit. "Awww.... I just want to pet you~ " you carefully put your finger on his stomach and rub it a bit.

Purrrr....

"Omg... it purred! " You rubbed you finger up and down it stomach to it chest while it continue to purr cutely. " Awww I want to pet you forever but I need to take a shower..." You stop petting it and walk in you bathroom. " Wait... Dr. Egghead said not to leave him alone... but he's sleeping what can a tiny things like him could do?"

** time skip - you're finished taking a shower and now in your in your pajamas now **

You walk out of the shower feeling refresh, wearing comfy pajamas and wet hair. " Ahhh.... taking a shower after a rough day is so relaxing... hmmm... I wonder how the green hedgehog is doing." You walk over to the box and look at the green hedgehog. " Damn he's still sleeping? " You start to worry about him. You start to wonder if it still alive or not. You were about to poke it until a water droplet fell from your hair onto his face. With that water droplet he started to twitch and suddenly jerk up. You stared at it until you two lock eyes.
" ...... "

" ......."

"............ "

".............."

In your mind you thought this is the most awkward staring contest in the world. You are about to say something until it's speak first.
" Who are you? Where am I? Where's Dr. Eggman? You're sexy. And can I see your breasts?" He asked three questions and a perverted one with a wink.

" 0////0 W-W-What?!?.. 😱"

"Sorry, excuse me, where's my manners, my name is scourge the hedgehog. And what's your name babe?"
"S-Scourge the hedgehog?!?!" OMG it talks!!!!

{ sorry for not updating and mistakes;-; I hope you're liking this story! }