Alfred

"Guess I'm just going to watch some TV while I wait for my Mr. J," she said frowning, wondering when the fight between them would end.

"This is Gotham News and we have some good news: The Batman, still undefeated put that sad clown back in Arkham and gave back all the money to Gotham's bank that The Joker has stolen."

Harley, astounded turned off the TV and sobbed. "Mr. J, why'd I leave you there? This is all my fault. I could've helped him, but I left him there to get caught." She sat there feeling guilty and sad. "Don't worry Puddin, I'm going to be there to save ya ass!"

At The Wayne mansion

"Alfred?!"

"Yes master Bruce Wayne.(shouldn't it just me Master Wayne?)" Alfred said in a polite tone.

"I got the Joker in Arkham but Harley got away, when we don't have both in there it's much easier for one of them to break the other one out. Out of all people wise enough to get away from me, that demented freak of a girl goes ahead and tricks me into letting her go.."

"How exactly did she do that Mr. Wayne?" he asked scared of the answer.

"Well, she sort of...umm, kissed my cheeks and left swaying her full hips seductively..." He said, holding the back of his neck blushing.

"My heavens she sure knows how to tease, out of anyone, a solid rock like you shouldn't be tempted by a girl," he said slightly disappointed.

"Well, she is charming... I don't like her, but some things get me thinking, the Joker changed her, what if somebody can change her back?!"

"Oh no Bruce no no....NO!" he said, almost reading his mind.

"Not like that, nothing like that... Just help her a bit," he said.

"And how exactly do you plan on doing that when this girl has already made you go crazy Bruce?!"

"I'm not crazy,"

"Well I know you and you have changed an awful lot in one day, when you have gained your sanity come talk to me," he said sternly.

Was Alfred right? Does The Dark Night himself have a soft spot for Harley?! Sure she was pretty, and she sure did know how to charm, but Batman had a reputation. He was mysterious and dark. A girl like Harley shouldn't make him smile every time he sees her, especially since she is one of his biggest enemies.

OK SO IM DOING THE AUTHORS NOTES IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I DONT REALLY LIKE ADDIN THE WHOLE A/N THING BEFORE EVERY ONE .