Chapter 9

Abbie's pov
Klay and I stayed at the hotel one more night bc he was to tired to go fly home. I get a call from Blake. Hey baby he says me obviously annoyed with him says hey babe.
Convo
Blake: where are you I back at the house and ur not here.
Abbie: I was at the USA game tonight and I'm in a hotel because I was to tired to fly home tonight.
Blake: oh did they win? (Shit shit shit I hope she didn't see me with Hannah)
Abbie: yeah I would've asked you to come but you haven't even came home for like 3 nights.
Blakes: I know I've been busy lately but I'm excited for our wedding and we need to set a date real soon.
Abbie: yeah well we will discuss this when I get home if your gonna even be home.
Blake: I will be bye baby I love you
Abbie's pov
I just hung up when he said that because I didn't love him and lying is a sin sooo. Hey was that Blake Klay asked yeah k responded. This is how stupid he really is he freaking brought Hannah to the USA game luckily he didn't see me but i saw him. Wow that's low Klay says. Yeah I know I've never been so disappointed in someone my whole life. Mychel and Trayce were about to go throw punches at him but I told them not to one because I didn't want them to go to jail two because we gotta wait until the wedding to expose his cheating ass.

Klays pov
This is amazing Abbie's really pissed off at Blake so after this wedding she'll be all mine and I can't wait. I really glad she tagged along with me to this game.

-The next day -
Abbie's pov
I woke up before Klay so I hopped in the shower and threw on a random outfit:

-The next day -Abbie's pov I woke up before Klay so I hopped in the shower and threw on a random outfit:

Klays wakes up, showers, and throws on a random outfit also:

We head out and head home. I thank Klay for letting me tag along and he says anytime I want to I'm welcome to go. I think I'm gonna take up in that offer next game let me know because I'll go maybe. I walk into my house and find a sleeping Blake who was watching Netflix. He woke up she. He heard the door slam shut shit I yelled because I real,y didn't want to have to deal with him right now. Hey baby he hugs me hi I spat back. I went and put my clothes in w laundry and put my suit case away. So you ready to discuss the wedding Blake asks? Yeah I guess. So Blake said that he wants to have it next month and I mean I was good with it because we weren't getting married anyways. We were just embarssing Blake and ruining his life because he ruined our relationship so he had this coming. So looks like we're getting next month at least I can have a bachelor party tho.