Chapter4

Abbie's outfit
Later on that night:
Abbie's pov
As much j wanted that not to be true I know they Blake was going behind my back to hang out with Hannah. I couldn't get it off of my mind and I needed to apologize to esha. I called her told her to come over. She came over I apologized and she accepted and said she would've done the same thing bc she wouldn't have wanted that to be true. She leaves and I'm still pretty mad about Blake so I go to the club to get my mind off of it. I see Klay there after I've had a few too many drinks. A sober Klay does a thing only a good person would and take my drunken self back to my house and make sure I'm safe and sound. He carries me upstairs and tucks me in putting the trash can nearby bc I threw up on the way home. Wait Klay i say to him as he said goodbye and was about to leave. Plz stay I ask him. Abbie I can't Blake will be here soon won't he. No he went to practice but called and said he had an emergency with his mom. I know it's probably. a lie because I know he's cheating on me but I can't handle it right now. Abbie it's okay Hannah's cheating on me to... I just don't bother with it anymore. Anyways well you better go to bed night Abbie. Night Klay I say as he walks out of my room wait I say again please sleep with me not in a weird way but just to keep me safe. Awe of course he says.

Klays pov
I could go for this everyday I really want her to be mine. She cuddles up to me and I rub small circles on her back. I really care for her and I love that she trusts me to be here with her. Blake is so lucky and he does g even realize it.

Blakes pov
I made up and emergency with my mom just to spend the night with Hannah. Hannah's just a fuckbuddy but I think I'm in love with Abbie. I'm gonna so her to marry me so everybody will get off my back about cheating because They won't suspect it from a married guy right. I tell Hannah the plan and she's down. We go pick out a ring because I mean might as well. I can't go back to the house until tomorrow around 2 ish that way my stories match up. So I'll just stay with Hannah for a little bit.

Klays pov
I woke and and went downstairs to grab Abbie some painkillers and water bc I knew she'd be hungover and have a headache I walk back upstairs to see a funky fully awake Abbie I hand her the painkillers and water and she thanks me because as predicted she was hungover. Well I gotta go because as you said Blake will be home at 2ish and its 12 also I made you some pizza rolls they're sitting on the counter and Dr Pepper to drink. Well I better go bye Bestie love ya I say love ya to I hear her yell back... If only we were dating.

Abbie pov
Shout out to Klay man he helped me through my bad mistakes 😂 oh well Blake will be home soon we'll never mind I mumble as I here the door bell ring. I run down stairs and open it hey baby Blake says as he leans in and kisses me. Hey babe I say back. Hey I want to ask you something he says.

Blakes pov
Hey I wanna ask you so,etching I tell Abbie. Ok she replays. I get down on one knee and ask Abbie Lynn Ley will you marry me? Omgosh of course she yells.