The New Kids' A Player: Epilogue

• Dedicated kay All my fans, readers, and those of you who voted (:

Song: You Belong With Me (screamo version )

By: Taylor Swift. Covered by For All Those Sleeping

--------------------------

~Heather~

I watched Blake pull out of the parking lot. I smiled, knowing this would be the last time I saw him. I called Jess as I walked to my car. I had to let her know I wasn’t coming to her house now. I didn’t want to hang out anymore. I just wanted to go get some air, get away from everyone.

I decided to go the park. The one me and Zack went to the first time I saw his face. I smiled, thinking about that day. I pulled into an empty parking space and cut off my car. When I got out, I noticed a shiny dark blue, Honda civic. It looked familiar, so I walked over to see it. The tag said “Knight3”.  Zack’s here…

I mindlessly wandered around the park, hoping I’d run into Zack. I really wanted to talk to him, since he hadn’t been at school today. We for sure needed to figure out what was going on between us. Us…me and Zack. Gosh, I love how that sounds. About fifteen minutes into my walk, I saw him. Sitting under a tree, drawing. I smiled and began walking toward him.

“Are you stalking me?” Zack said as I sat next to him. He was smiling when he said it. His completely straight teeth showed behind his pink lips. This kid is so damn gorgeous. Bright green eyes that glow with happiness, perfect pink lips, his jet black hair that made the most amazing contrast against his pale skin. “You’re beautiful, did you know that?” he whispered to me, pulling out a headphone and putting it in my ear. But not before wiping it off -did anyone else read that study on earwax? Ew- on his jacket.

I felt my heart flutter. I blushed, looking away when he grabbed my hand. “Hush.”

“I love you.” he said a little too close to my ear. I felt myself shiver. “So much.” in the very second, he clicked a button on his iPod and Taylor Swift’s You Belong With Me started playing. But I realized it was a different version when a guy started screaming the lyrics.

“So you’ve told me.” I smiled at him.

“And you’ve got a smile (HEY) that could light up this whole town. I haven’t seen it in a while since he brought you down.”

He smiled back. “Be mine?”

“You say your fine I know you’re better than that! Hey Whatcha doing with a dick like that?”

I rolled my eyes a the lyrics, and looked down. Did I really want to be his? “I might break your heart, Zack.” I’d never hurt him on purpose. But -Gods forbid- I might do it without knowing.

“I WEAR TOMS AND HE WEARS SNEAKERS. He’s banging your friend underneath the belchers. I’m dreaming bout’ the day, when you’ll wake up and find that what you’ve been looking for, has been here the whole time!”

He gave me a sneaky smirk before leaning his head down. The look on his face made me realize he knew why I’d said that. I didn’t like the thought of belonging to anyone, and also, I probably would break his heart. He stopped right before his lips touched mine and whispered, “I’ll take my chances.”

“Standing by you, waiting at your back door. All this time, how could you not know baby? You belong with me! You belong with me. You belong with me. Have you ever thought just maybe, you belong with me?”

That was the first time I kissed Zackary Knight. And it was the most amazing thing I’ve ever felt. “Yeah. I’m defiantly yours.”

“You belong with me...”