Prolog - Scream I

'Ah I'm dead now. Even though I haven't clear all my research.'

In a pure white space, Katagiri Mao was standing in nakedness after his death, when suddenly a window appeared out of nowhere infront of him.

"What's this?"

-Yo Congrats You all have dead.
Sorry, actually you all shouldn't have dead yet. But because of some mistake, I ended up so nding the Tsunami in the wrong place.

As an apology I'll reincarnated all of you in new world. And a bonus I'll give You 5 initial skill, so please choose it wisely..

-Your Dear God (*゚▽゚)ノ

After finishing reading the content of the window, a vein appeared on the Mao head, pissed by what he read.

"The hell you are saying!!! What's with that Emoticon!! And who the hell are You Calling 'All of You' When I am ALL ALONE HERE!!!"

*Smack* "Itai!!"

"You are to loud Mao-kun."

After he shouting out his emotion, his head was smacked from behind and a familiar voice can be heard. And when he turn his head around he just can flustered by the view in front of him. And try to cover his face

"Eh!? K-kaa-san and Ion.. Wa-WAIT!!?? WHY YOU TWO HERE n-no WHY YOU TWO NAKED!!??"

"We are dead too nii-can, and rather than trying to cover your face, isn't it wiser to cover your 'MEAT ROD' here?"

"!!!"

Understanding what her Imouto mean, he was getting more and more flustered. And then trying to cover his private place whiles turning around to hide it. But this s action just make his sister and mother want to tease him more.

"I-IYAAAA D-DON'T LOOK YOU PERVERT!!!"

"Ara ara, Mao-kun have grow big huh.. And his butt is just perfect. Lookslike my years spending on spankings it have born a good fruit."

"Umu. But it such a waste that he was dead as a 'VIRGIN'. Well who know if he was actually a Gay."

"Ehh!!! Is it True!? Ara ara I don't know if my son has swing into that way. Could it be because he was Look's more feminine than masculine? I should have take his Virginity if I know it will becoming like this."

*STAB* every word that they say was stabbing into his hearts like an arrow making he cry.

"I..."

""..I..""

"IT IS NOT TRUE!!!!"

And this exchange continued for several minute later.