Alternate Ending:

What if Josh WAS in the woods?

Josh was taking a walk to clear his head. He had smelled smoke, so Josh went to go investigate where it was coming from. He saw the treehouse and his eyes widened. Josh panicked and went into the treehouse, he saw Tyler passed out. He wasn't breathing and he saw the lighter next to Tyler. He rushed to get him out and laid him on the ground.

He tried to get Tyler to wake up but nothing was working and he had burns on his left arm. Josh was crying and immediately rushed Tyler to the hospital.

Josh burst threw the hospital doors yelling for help. Several nurses rushed over and strapped Tyler to a gurney. While Tyler was in the ER, his family was contacted right away.

They showed up to see a boy with bright blue hair sitting down. Josh was in the waiting room still worrying about if he was quick enough to save him. They walked over and asked who he was and he stood up and said "I'm Josh."

Tyler's mother nearly passed out as she put her hand over her mouth. "Your-" "Yes." Josh looked at her. Josh explained what happened at the treehouse. The doctors came out not long after. It was a quiet wait. They had so many questions for Josh but they wanted to know how Tyler was.

The doctor allowed them to come in. Tyler was awake staring at the wall opposite of the door. His parents walked in and saw his arm was all bandaged up. He glanced over at them. The look on their faces confused him. They looked guilty instead of upset or angry.

Tyler's parents walked to the right side of his bed. His mom held his hand and started tearing up. "We're so sorry." She looked down trying to fight her tears. He was confused as they looked at the door. Tyler turned his head slowly to see him. The boy with mocha eyes and c-major lips standing in the doorway. Tyler sat up quickly and looked at his parents and back at Josh. "Not now! No!" Tyler grabbed his head. "No tyler!" His mother grabbed his hand. He cut her a look before he realized she was looking at Josh, or at least in that direction.

"Can you..?" Tyler struggled to say the words. "You were telling the truth." His dad looked down. "We're so sorry Tyler." His mom kissed his head. "I'm not crazy?" Tyler asked looking at Josh tearing up. "No you're not baby." She cried. Josh walked in further and smiled at him. He was so happy to see Tyler was okay. "You're real?" A tear fell from his left eye. "I've always been real Tyler." Josh gently held Tyler's hand. "Everything I said in the woods. I'm so sor-" Josh cut him off as he pressed his c-major lips against Tyler's lips. Everything stopped. It wasn't black and blue anymore. Tyler wasn't crazy. It was...Everything was real.

**I know this probably sucks but its 3:34am and I suck at writing. Lol. Hope you enjoy this and my other stories.**