Chapter 1

My conscience says that it is unethical, it's not something I would usually do; not something i'm use to, and it's definitely wrong. But every other part of me is saying that i need him and the feeling he gives me is errotic. So I can't bring myself to regret my actions.

Dacia-

Leaving was hard. I'd miss the few friends i had, I'd miss the heat, and I'd miss my solicitous, harebrained mother. My parents wanted to give me the best education money can buy. They are neurosurgeons so i'm home alone most of the time; they thought life would be better for me if I go away for school.

So here I am on a flight to an English boarding school. As much as I don't want to leave my life behind in Arizona, this will be good for me- hopefully. Besides, I've always wanted start over and be someone nobody knew.

The plane just landed and i made my way to the luggage carousel. I search around for the person that is supposed to take me to the school. I find a women, tall with dark hair holding a sign with my first and last name written on it.

Dacia Jeffries

I meet her and she tells me that she's an administrator at the boarding school, and that i have a dorm ready for me but i first have to meet the headmaster for a tour of the campus and discuss the daily schedule.

--

The women leads me into the front of the school. It is quite beautiful, nothing I had expected. She takes me just outside the headmaster's office and knocks on the door. And from behind the closed door a man calls "Come in." She opens the door and gestures for me to enter and my head snaps back when I hear the door shut behind me, then quickly turn my attention to the man before me.

Now i really wasn't expecting this. He was absolutely handsome; maybe even hot. His brown hair parted to the right, eyes green- the kind of green you see leaves change to when spring arrives, and for a moment I was lost in them. Was this the headmaster? "Miss Jeffries welcome. I hope you had a safe trip here. Please, sit." I sat in the black leather chair on the other side of him from his desk. He looks at me with intrigued eyes, which I couldn't understand why. He cleared his throat and began to speak, "Let me introduce myself. I'm Headmaster Boselli."

"Very nice to meet you sir. The plane ride was long, but I'm glad to finally be here."

"I bet. You're from the states I presume... Arizona, I hear it's scorching hot."

"I'm use to it. I was told about a tour."

"Yes, given by me exclusively. Follow me miss Jeffries." He says with a smirk and struts to the door and holds it open for me as I walk out into the hall.

--

I have to admit, the Headmaster is brutally hot and I can't keep my eyes off him. "This is the library. Students come here to use the computers;usually for school work. The printers here are for student use, and of course you're welcome to check out books anytime. Do you read?"

" Yeah all the time. I have a shelf that covers an entire wall filled with books I've read back at home. Harry Potter, Romeo and Juliet, Pride and Prejudice."

" Those are all very fine pieces of literature. Pride and Prejudice is great." After that we walked in silence out of the library to the hall. " I believe i've showed you the whole school. It's time we get you to your dorm. Your roommate has been expecting you." I decided not to respond, afraid that my voice will sound shaky or desperate. I just took a long glance at him as he walks beside me, admiring his alluring bone structure. Who would ever believe that this immensely attractive man was an educator. I have to admit, I might have a little crush. But it's nothing i'm just a student. And he is the Headmaster. If I acted how I normally do when I have a crush on a boy, i can only imagine how inappropriate that would be of me. I feel nervous being next to him... I can barely even look him in the eyes when he speaks to me.

"Here we are. I'll leave you to get settled, and if you have any trouble don't hesitate to stop by my office," I nodded my head at his offer, "You have a good night miss Jeffries."

"Thankyou, you too." I said with a slight smile.

--

"Hi i'm Camille Taylor. I've been waiting for you to get here since last Friday, I was happy to hear that i'm finally getting a roommate." Says the brunette girl with amazingly blue orbs we call eyes. My new roommate is gorgeous. Much more pretty than me. Her skin is flawless, and has thick eyebrows that gives her a child like appearance.

"Dacia Jeffries." I introduce myself extending my right hand to her left.

" So tell me about yourself."

" Well what would you like to know?"

"What state are you from? What's your favorite colour? What's your favorite pizza topping?"

"Arizona, pink, and pepperoni."

"Isn't that where the Grand Canyon is? I've heard that it's really hot there and seen videos of people cooking eggs on the pavement."

"Well it does get very hot during the summer. Do you think you can tell me about the Headmaster?" I ask her casually and she looks at me with confusion, " I mean like is he strict, or what are his usual punishments?"

"I wouldn't know personally, i've never had to be punished. But I heard that this girl Alice got sent to his office for sneaking in the library after hours, and she walked out sobbing. Then again she is a cry baby."

I bluntly responded "Oh."

"Anyway we should probably get some sleep. The rooster crows early."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey babes I hope you enjoyed the first chapter, I know it's kinda short and boring but this is only the beginning. This is a book with an age gap relationship and smut so if that makes you uncomfortable you prolly shouldn't read it. Also i'm going to link a song to each chapter except for this one, that I think fits it. No you don't have to listen to it only if you want to. Thank you for reading.
😘😘