Shadow

_________

Shadow
_________

Wolf looks: All black and kinda smoky, like a Shadow. Red eyes.

Human looks: Just like a younger version of Kiba. Wears a black shirt and black pants.

Personality: Cute

Personality: Cute. Innocent. Adorable. And looks up to his brother a whole lot.

Age: died at the age of 9

Likes: Sweets, Kiba, candy, cake, Maki, and all of the other wolves too.

Hates: He only hates Roxal because Kiba hates Roxal. Thats it.

_____________

*After Kiba passed away*
__________

In the household for the family was sad that day. The mother found Kiba's body dead the morning after Kiba died. The Mother was devastated. Even though she was an asshole to Kiba after Shadow died and the reason he died. His mother still loved him, even if she never showed it because she could only see Shadow's dead eyes in Kiba's. The father walked in the room to see the mess and quickly comforted the mother. They were both horrified and extremely guilty, they knew that they were the reason why Kiba was dead. They both knew the heartwrenching deeds they did as they abused their son and they knew they were going to hell. They didn't want to living in misery anymore so they both killed themselves before Maki could forgive them for their sins. They both went to hell to suffer forever.

__________