How You Meet/Your House

Draco Malfoy:
You met on the train in first year.
You had become friends with Harry, Ron, Hermione,Neville,Fred,and George.It was first year.You didn't like how he called you and Hermione mudbloods,and Ron,Weasel.
And the second Harry turned him down, he looked to you.
"Oh,I'm a mudblood.You may not want to make friends with the wrong sort."
You mocked m.That was how you met Draco Malfoy.
-Gryffindor

-Harry Potter:
You met your first year.You were wandering through the train,looking for a seat, when you came across a compartment with a red head, a brunette with poofy hair and a boy with dark hair and forest green eyes.
"Hi, I'm very sorry to bother you, but may I sit in here with you guys?" The boy who you now recognized as Harry Potter,smiled at you.
"Of Course you can.Im Harry Potter and this is Ron and Hermione."
-Hufflepuff

-Ron Weasley:
Your parents had known each other for a very long time.So you've known the Weasley family since you were born.And Ron was your best friend.
So your first year at Hogwarts was a whole lot easier with Ron,Hermione and Harry.
-Gryffindor

-Fred Weasley:
You met him at Hogwarts.You got sorted into Gryffindor and sat next to him and his twin George.You three were the inseparable pranksters.
-Gryffindor

-George Weasley:
You were Snapes daughter.You met him in detention.He got untroubled and you were talking to your dad.Before you dad asked you to step out and talk to him later so he could
finish Geroges detention,George sent a flying paper swan telling you to meet him in the janitors closet (just pretend they have one) at 8:30.
-Slytherin

-Neville Longbottom:
You were Sirius Black's daughter.
You met Neville when the whole deal about your dad breaking out of Azkaban happened.Harry was your somewhat adopted brother...
You and Neville took a liking in each other real quick.