Greg......

Just after we pot them back on greg spots us and walks over. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!! YOU JUST COME ROUND TO THE PARK TO FUCK," me and niall look at him like hes crazy "OH YEAH AND DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IM ON ABOUT I SAW YOU HAVING SEX IN THE LAKE! Just tell me you least used protection?" Greg sighs. I look at niall as a look of guilt flushes over his face. "NIALL!!!" Greg yells getting inpashient about getting an answer to his question. Niall looks at me with a sorry look in his eyes. And as soon as he looks at me like that I know the answer without him having to say anything. "Oh niall" I wisper as I stare at the ground "I kind of forgot" niall says, I can hear the guilt in his voice. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU KIND OF FORGOT, NIALL!!" While greg is yelling at niall I just sink to the floor and start to cry, I could be pregnant you know.... God what am i going to do if I am pregnant, my parents will go mad and probably kick me out. Greg must of stop yelling at niall at some point cos next thing I new niall was on the floor next to me muttering apolagise to me through his tears. My eyes where clossed but when I opened them there was a pregnancy test right in front of my face. And then greg yelled "GO BEHIND A BUSH AND DO THE TEST!" "Greg you expect me to go and pee behind a bush" gregs face was bright red. "YOU BET YA..... WHAT SO YOU CAN FUCK IN A LAKE BUT YOU CANT GO PISS BEHIND A BUSH" I take the test and go behind the nearist bush and pee on the test.

After 3 minuites, those 3 mins by the way felt like more like 3 hours. I picked up the stick, with niall arms raped around my waist and his head resting on my shoulder. Posative. I throw the stick on the ground, in frusteation. "WELL ARE YOU UP THE DUFF!" Greg yells. "Yes" I wisper as I break down and burst into tears. Greg walks over and sees the test on the grass and yells to Niall "SHES PREGNANT..... YOU GOT YOU YOUR GIRLFRIEND PREGNANT....... DADS GOING TO KIIIILLLLL YOU NIALL!" Niall sits on.the floor and starts rubbing my back and muttering apolagies into my hair.