~14~

As soon as he tried to walk away Swoozie turned Yousef around himself, and punched him across the face. He was now laying on the ground moaning. I ran over to see if he was okay. "Yousef!!" I screamed. "What the eff is ur Problem Swoozie!!!" I said with anger, frustration, and confusion in my voice. As i kneeled down to see if Yousef was okay, he slapped me in the face, causing me to fall on top of Yousef. "SWOOZIE WHAT THE F*CK ARE U DOING U JERK GETTING UR MOTHER F*CKING HANDS OFF THEM AND LEAVE!!" Lauren screamed. "Dont tell me what to do u wh*re" Swoozie said and sl-..... Aped Lauren. Lauren and Alex both took Swoozie, walked him to the door, and pushed him out causing him to fall onto the floor. They closed and locked the door so he couldnt get back in. Alex helped Me up, and Lauren helped Lilly up. ~Still Yousefs POV~ It was the next morning. Today was the first appointment for Lilly to see how the baby was doing and if it was healthy. Since she calmed down about the baby, we were both excited😊

                          Lillys POV
I was super excited to have this baby now. It added to me and Yousefs family and everything was gonna be perfect. I just couldnt wait to find out if it was a girl or a boy so i could start planning the room and think of baby names.

                  ~At the hospital~

                         Lillys POV
Me and Yousef were now at the hospital. Waiting to get into a room to see our baby. "Babe?" Yousef said. "How are u feeling?" "Thx for asking ive actually been feeling fine. Which is kind of odd" I responded. After I answered him I started thinking... That is really odd. I should be feeling sick. I should still be throwing up... Thats how i was the first week. Until, yesterday..... Huh weird.... "Lilly" Yousef said firmly. "Oh what, sorry i was.. Um- spacing out" "okay well the doctors here. Lets go" Yousef said. We walk into the room nervous, but excited. ~After testing and such~ "So this could be wrong but it doesnt look like u have a baby in there" the doctor said rubbing my stomach. "Wait, what?" Yousef said concerned and confused. "Yeah we did a couple tests just to clarify that there wasnt any baby in there, and it looks like theres no baby. Im so sorry. But, you lost your baby ma'ma" The doctor said. I couldnt even talk. I was speechless. I was so excited i was gonna have a baby come out of me. We were gonna have a family! A baby boy or girl. A son or daughter! And now its gone. "Have u fallin lately? Hit the ground hard or fell backwards lately?" I thought to myself.. When was the last time i fell? "Lilly... Last night" Yousef said looking at me. I thought "last night? (Pause while thinking) SWOOZIE" i started to tear up. I looked at Yousef, he closed his eyes. I looked at the doctor, he looked confused i couldn't explain. I was about to burst out crying. Have a mental breakdown. I couldnt explain it. I got out of the chair and tried to walk out of the door. Yousef tried to stop me by putting his hand out in front of me but it didnt help. I still barged the door. Before i could even make it to the chairs in the waiting room, i was so dizzy, confused, angry, upset, sad, frustrated, aggravated, mentally confused and having a break down, that i slipped, fell and hit my head on the floor. I was still up and not passed out, but crying even more and now i couldnt breathe. I could not breathe at all. 2 of the ladies at the front desk came running over, opened the door Yousef and the doctor were in a told what happened. Yousef came running out to check on me he ran and slid on the ground next to me. I couldnt breathe, i was having a panic attack, a mental breakdown, and explosion inside my brain. I was laying flat on the ground with my legs bent Yousef was sittint next to me with his arms on each side of me "Lilly, baby chill, its okay. Relax okay its gonna be okay" he tried to comfort me. But i couldnt be comforted at this point. I was done. "Dont touch me Yousef im done. Okay?! Im done i cant do this anymore" i said. "No Lilly u can. Im here. We can do this together okay?!" Yousef tried to convince me. "No its not okay. Im not gonna do this anymore. Its too hard. Im done with life okay? Okay" i said as i struggled to walk out of the door. I still loved Yousef i wanted to marry him. I just was mentally not ready yet. Yousef came running after me and stood right in front of me. He put his hands on my shoulders and said "Lilly dont do anything u will regret. I love u so much. Ur the love of my life and i want to marry u. And try to have another baby. Just because this ones gone doesnt mean we cant try again." Yousef said. "I love u too. To death. And i want to marry u too. But life is too hard for me right now. I just want it to be over for me. Its too hard u don't understand." I said. "Lil of course I understand. Im going through the same things u are. Its going to be okay I promise" I kept walking to the bridge by the hospital. I climbed it and almost jumped. "LILLY SINGH DONT U DARE JUMP. U REALLY WANT TO DO THIS TO YOURSELF! LEAVE ME BEHIND. LEAVE UR FAMILY BEHIND. LEAVE UR FRIENDS BEHIND. WE COULD HAVE A BABY! WE COULD GET A PUPPY! WE COULD START A FAMILY AND LIVE TOGETHER! COME ON LILLY DONT DO THIS TO ME. DONT DO THIS TO UR FAMILY. DONT DO THIS TO UR FRIENDS. DO NOT DO THIS YOURSELF. KEEP LIVING UR LIFE. TRUST ME IT WILL GET BETTER. I LOVE U TO DEATH. I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR U. DO NOT JUMP. YOU REALLY WANNA DO THIS TO YOURSELF!!!!" Yousef yelled. "No i dont😖😭" Lilly said. "Then get ur ass down and come give me a hug before i jump" Yousef said. I walked over and shoved my body into his. He wrapped his arms around me and squeezed me extremely hard. I was balling "thank you- so-so- mu-much. I lo-love yo-you so much- much. I never want to end my life. Ever" i said. "Good because ur the love of me life. I was only going hard on u so u would stop. Never. NEVER do that again. We can try for another baby I promise u. Its gonna be okay. Trust me babe" "Okay. I love u to the moon and back" i said. "Hey! No thats my thing! I love YOU to the moon and back." Yousef said with a smile on his face, which also put a smile on my face. "Lets go home now lovely" i said. "Agreed" Yousef said.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

No cliffhanger tonight! Well comment what u thought in the comments, as usual😊 and stay tuned for 2 chapter tomorrow! Also, shout out to Yazyanders  she guessed exactly what i was gonna put about Lilly losing her baby. Have a good night😊 Love Lauren aka Yousef_Lilly💕