sugoiree's interview!

HEAD ADMIN @SUGOIREE'S INTERVIEW!

1. what are your recommended applications for creating graphics?

for me, the best application to do graphics, is photoshop. You have so many tools and you can create so many things. Infinity things. For others who cannot have photoshop, because they don't have a computer or because of other reasons, there is also a photoshop app. It might not be as good as the real one, but I think it's amazing how there is also an opportunity to create new things on the phone. Including Pixlr and picsart! But for me, I think photoshop is the best application to do graphics.

2. where do you find textures or patterns when creating covers?

Most of my textures and patterns I find on deviantart. I really LOVE that site. You can find anything on there. Png packs, background packs, psd's and so on. The other sites I use to find my resources, are weheartit, Pinterest and Google

3. when did you start making graphics, and how/why?

I started making graphics around 7 -8 months ago. End of November , beginning of December. How? Well, it started after I've read a lot of amazing books and saw a lot of amazing covers. And I thought, wow. I want to create covers too. I started to create covers on my phone with piccollage (i think). They were terrible and soo ugly!

4. how do you find a graphic style for yourself?

I've found it after I realized that I have kind of a similar style in every cover I made. I saw that I have my own style in every cover. Since that I use that style conscious.

5. how do you get inspired to make a cover/graphic?

A lot of things inspire me. Art, nature, music . You can find ideas everywhere from anything.

6. how do you keep readers interested in your stories?

Well, since I don't really have any stories, except my recent one that I just published, but it's just a texting book. So not much is happening. Well, how do I keep them interested. I don't really try. I've never written a story before so I just do it and hope that people like my story. I think a way to keep them interested, is to keep the style. Own writing style. Character growth and a lot more. I don't know much about it, sorry.

7. what type of graphics do you make, which type is your favourite?

I do all kind of styles. I mostly do manipulation and classic style tho. My favorite style is Classic. I love simple covers because they look good even though not much layers where used.

8. what advice would you give aspiring designers?

Be yourself. Don't copy other people. And always believe in yourself. When you think, omg I'm so bad at editing, when you look at amazing editors, Just believe in yourself. Believe that with practice and ambition you can reach your goal. If editing is something you love, show it to everyone.

9. can you tell us something about yourself?

Something about myself... When I created my account, I would have never thought that I would find so many friends here on wattpad. Before, in other social network pages, I would never trust people from the Internet. Wattpad changed me. Wattpad is such a nice 'world'. Even though a lot of drama is happening here and some people are just really rude. When you find the right people and make the right choices, you can have an amazing time on here. Ok that was not really about myself. But that was something I wanted to say.