Chapter 4

I got up as quickly as I could and grabbed the first weapon in sight. An axe and a fully loaded rifle. I ran outside and saw Daryl Rick glenn and Maggie firing their guns at something behind the fence. As I looked a little closer I saw the tan trucks.

It was the governor.

I quickly his behind a filing cabinet and noticed one of the governors men up in the guard tower so I shot towards there. After a couple attempts I finally got that guy. His dead body fell out of the guard tower. I looked through the fence and saw the governor and he looked stupider than I remember. He had a eyepatch over his eye.

After a couple minutes of shooting between each other, a red truck comes busting through the gate and the back opens and at least 25 walkers pour out into the field. What a nasty mother fucker the governor is.

The governor and his men start to get in his truck and drive away leaving the prison a huge mess. We all get into the cell block all still in shock about what just happened.

Daryl walked up beside me "ye okay?" he asked. I was a bit shocked about him asking me if I was alright. "Yeah. Are you?" I asked. "Peachy" he said

As he walked away I instantly missed him standing next to me but I tried not to show it on my face. What no. Me missing Daryl by me ? Oh no what's wrong with me. I don't like him. Or do I ?

No. This is not the time to be thinking about him and his gorgeous blue eyes. It is time to think about how to keep the prison safe and keep the governor out.

---------------------------------------------

if you read this please tell me what you think!! Thanks to all who have read it!!!