1

one year later
hannah

making some tea in my kitchen, i was reading articles about what people thought about my photography. some mean comments here and there but most of them were nice.

i know it's been forever. to update you on my life i basically got into photography, i moved into a nice townhouse after being successful, i've never been to that coffee shop in a year and i haven't seen ashton in a year. sadly, i heard he went to jail.

i still remember that day. i'll never forget it but i try to put it behind me. i'm still in touch with anna, the owner of the coffee shop and she's very nice. there's something about her that i can't put my finger on but she's been there for me like a second mother.

the tea was finally finished and i took it to my dinner table and took out my computer to watch some netflix. i poured the tea into my favorite mug and added a little bit of sugar. then, i put it back on the stove.

as soon as i started stirring my tea and setting up to watch the newsies, there was a knock on my door. slightly startled by the noise, which caused a little bit of tea to get on the table i got myself together and walked to the door.

opening it i expected it to be the ups guy but it was someone i would have never thought to see ever again.

"calum?"