9

Someone help my keyboard is acting weird and I don't know how to fix it. ^^
Oh lol I just went into settings, typed in keyboard and found the thing to fix it, gosh I'm so dumb.

 ^^Oh lol I just went into settings, typed in keyboard and found the thing to fix it, gosh I'm so dumb

___________________________________________

~ Kenpachi Zaraki POV ~

"You can't do that, Kenny!" Yachiru yelled as I fastened the last bell into my hair.

I looked at her through the mirror and gave her a 'really' look. "Oh yeah, what are you gonna do about it? You can't even teach her the right way."

She put on a fake look of hurt as she responded to me. "This is my first time teaching someone so of course she wasn't gonna be at a captain's level in the little time we had together and besides, she got you on the ground isn't that proof enough?"

"She was going by pure instinct." I know instinct and desperation to stay alive when I see it. I've put many people in that situation and I have no doubt there will be more. "Not skill or teaching."

She continued to meaninglessly plead with me even while I was making my way to squad four. "Look she's special and I like training her Kenny." She gripped my shoulder as she tried to regain my full attention. I ignored her. "Fine, be like that." She stomped off in a mad sort, she'll be back to bubbly in a minute.

"G-good morning, captain Zaraki!" Two voices said in unison. I didn't have to look at them to know they were the shinigami assigned to guard the fourth division doors. They are weak so I don't see why they are guarding this place. Or how.

Whatever. I just ignored the as I walked through the doors. I'm not the best at sensing spiritual pressure or any of that mess so I'm just gonna have to look around I guess. "Captain Zaraki!?" A voice came from my left as I was attempting to pass the receptionist desk.

I might as well make use of this interruption. "Where's (Y/N)?"

I could tell he was only acting like he didn't know who I was talking about. "(Y/N) who?"

I flashed the blonde man a smile. "Where is she?"

He visibly tensed and shuddered. Would he hurry up and answer the damn question already? "The comatose ward. Straight ahead and to your left." He gulped, shifting the sunglasses that were slipping down his nose due to his sweat.

I didn't bother to say thank you as I made my way to my new 'students' room. If I'm correct the coma ward is maybe two floors up. I'd better hurry before Unohana finds out.

~ Your POV ~

Reiko and her mother had left when Sessue had walked in with a bouquet of flowers in hand. A few minutes before Sessue had arrived me and Reiko, while her mother silently listened, were talking about why I was feeling so 'bashful' around Sessue. She said that I had a little crush on him and when I asked what he thought of me she said he definitely liked me back.