For Katya.

This is for my love
KatyaHenryOffic_
And for you can see
AustinOfficialMahone

This chapter is only for you💞❤

Baby girl:
                I want to tell you that I love you, and forgive me if I'm bothering you.
I want tell you, you're the love of my life. I want your love, I want you to be mine. I think of you every day, all the nights, I can't sleep, because I can't stop thinking about you. You're in my mind every day, I'm in love with you since I met you. I know you not are with me, because I'm 17 and what? The love don't have age.
I know you're taken with the fuckboy, Austin. But I don't care, I want get your love, I'll get you somehow. I want you, I want your body, I want your love, I want feel yor body close to me every time, I want be with you.
For me you're unique, you're the Queen of my heart, of my life. For me you are so sweet, tender, hot, beautiful, perfect, amazing, incredible. For me you are the most perfect and beautiful of my life. You deserve everything beautiful in life, like my love. You're the best girl I've evee met. I can't live without you, I need you everytime. I wish you, I want you, I love you, I miss you. I need your love. You're the only girl who I've falling in love, I swear. 
Your bf, Austin. Can't make you the happiest woman, like I would. He won't touch you like I do, he don't know your body, he don't do your right. He don't love you Like I would. He will break up your heart thousands of times. You will always have heartbroken. You deserve a man like me. He has other girlfriend, it's Gigi, because he's being Austin and___ZaynPrivMalik___ at the same time. I swear, I'm not lying. I need you to believe me, please.
If you're my gf, I will make you the happiest woman in the world. Austin only want break up your heart, he want seduce you, for you to love him more, for later break up your heart. Don't cry, if he do it. Because I'm telling you it. I know you're not happy with him, maybe de don't treat you like a Queen. You deserve that someone, like me, treats you like a Queen, not like shit. I'm being honest, I will be honest with you every time.
Sorry for everything I've done to you. I apologize, you can forgive me? I hope you to forgive me, I'll cry all the time, if you don't forgive me. I don't want hurt you. I will not let Austin hurt you, he will hurt you Katya. If you will married with him, he will make you unhappy. He will not loyal, I'm 100% sure of that. 
Please give me a chance, I want love you like my first girlfriend. I will always love you, I can't forget you. I can't let you go. I don't want you away from me. If you will not my girlfriend, then let me be your best friend. But I can't see you like my best friend. Bcs I love you, I need you.
I think about you every second, every minute, every hours, every moment, every time. I need be with you. I'll die soon, if you're not with me, please. I want make you happy, I want make you run around the world. When I see you, I smile, when you talk with me, I feel the best man in the world, and when you look at me, I feel like the stars are in my feet. I love you so very much❤💞

 I love you so very much❤💞