Life After

Alicia pov

"Stay calm Alicia...your doing just fine." the doctor said.

"I don't think I can take much more!!"I screamed in pain.

"Its ok...just breathe...now push."

I followed the doctors orders but it was too painful. Tears and sweat was blinding my eyes. I could hardly catch my breath. I was in and out of consciences. The only that kept me connected to earth was the doctors voice. I kept hearing him say push and I did. I had to fight through this, I can't give up. I pushed with all my strength until I no longer felt the pain. I was weary and weak. I could bearly keep my eyes open.

When I finally came into focus I looked at the doctor holding a new part of me that will live forever.

"Alicia...what would like to name your daughter?" the asked with the biggest smile while putting her in my arms.

"I...I would like to name her...Aniek Kyre Alsina." I said thinking about August.

"What a beautiful name for miss Aniek."the doctor said.

Looking into my daughter eyes I could see all the good and bad went trough that led to this day. I couldn't have wished for any moment more perfect than this one. She reminded me of my mama, with her hazel eyes and caramel skin covered in freckles. She was a spitting image of my mama and looking at her makes me feel a sense of confront. She was however an unexpected blessing. I didn't even know I was pregnant again until I was two months in. At the time I was so caught up in August's mess and other people. I almost had an miscarriage and I learned from my last mistake to not have an abortion. I just couldn't this time. I needed a child in my life to give me a sense of security. A child won't give up on you and that's what I need. But I need to honest with y'all, August don't know that I even has a child but trust she's his. I haven't even thought of no one else but him. He haven't spoke to me or even try to see me after that night he found out about the abortion. If wasn't putting out music I wouldn't even know he was alive. He blocked me from all his social media. He moved again and even changes his number. So I never had the chance to tell him. I do be in contact with Big and Slim however but I want to be the one to tell him we got a daughter but he's to busy going around showing off this new trick named Monica. They be all over the media about they relationship but I could care less I just want him in Aniek's life and that's not too much to ask. The only help I had through my pregnancy was from my step mom which is my aunt, Kenya, Trey and even Chris came by to check on me but never any August......

August pov

Life couldn't have got any better. I'm out here selling out shows and traveling the world. I just got back from Paris and the only thing I wanna do is chill with my baby Monica. I met Monica a week after I found out about the abortion. I was sitting on the park bench watching my nieces play and I saw how happy they was. It was too much for me and I got to the point where I started crying. She happened to be walking by and she cheered me up. She helped me get over Alicia and what she did to me. I can finally say that I feel free again. I understand everything about this relationship I have with her. I know for fact that she wouldn't dare cheat on me. She's like my ride or die. I know I probably should've told Alicia face to face that I found some else but I hope she got the hint when I blocked her, found a new place and changed my phone number. I will admit that I been in the media with Monica which was another way of letting Alicia know that it is over. But being away from her do have it's down side. Like the sex with Monica ain't no where as good as the sex with Alicia. Its like Monica can't take me there like Alicia could. Licia would have a nigga curling his toes but it's not like that with Monica but at least she doesn't keep any secrets. I do feel like I should check up on Alicia though because Big and Slim been acting like there's been somethin that they wanna tell me and it does have somethin to do Alicia because of the way they be acting. I hope that broad ain't trying to get back with me because even though I don't want nothing bad to happen to her, I still don't want to deal with her lies, secrets and other fucked up issues she has. Youngin is done........

*************************

Official first chapter to book 2🎉🎉🎉I hope y'all enjoyed and I will continue to deliever the best chapters I can.