2

DISCLAIMER: this is a fictional chapter! I REPEAT THIS IS A FICTIONAL CHAPTER. This book is a cross between my own stories and a fictional character. If the chapter is title with a single number it's fictional. If its titled "storytime -3" or etc it's a true story.

Once I learned the art of seduction, I became more sexually confident.
I become one with my punani and learned how to use her well.

I had this teacher Mr.Banks, he was sexy as hell. He always flirted with me innocently but I needed that to change.

1996

"Mr.Banks, I think I might need extra help with this chemistry assignment, can you help me." I asked nibbling on the tip of my pen.

"Stay after class Ashton." He spoke thoroughly. His voice was deep and raspy, sent me to puddles every time I heard it.

The bell rung and the students slowly started to spill out of the classroom. Once they were all gone I sat on top of his desk, making sure my pretty pink pussy was full view through my sheer white panties.

She was freshly shaven and ready to be touched.

"What did you need help with?" He asked distraught because of what was in front of him. I wore this skirt for a reason.

"Number 10 was a little hard for me." I pouted, running my finger through my long red tresses.

I wore a silk red button down shirt with the first the buttons open giving a little tease of my medium sized breasts and a black leather mini skirt.

I hopped off of his desk and walked over to him. "What's wrong Mr.Banks? You look like you've seen a ghost." I said grabbing his hand and leading him over to his desk chair.

"Come sit down, s-so I can help you." He stuttered.
"Okay." I said seductively and sat on his lap, right on top of his manhood.

I knew he was big, Mr.Banks was also a basketball coach, so when the players would practice in the gym I always attention to that thick bulge in his pants.

"You don't mind right?" I smiled.
He didn't respond, he just picked me up and sat me on his desk.

"Why are you being such a tease? What do you want from me?" He sighed.

I pulled him closer to me and licked the bridge of his ear.
"I want you to fuck me on this desk." I whispered.

I unbuttoned my shirt all the way exposing the sheer bra that matched my panties showing my pierced nipples.

I often had to sneak and buy things like this, if my bible thumping parents knew of my behavior, they'd baptize me five times.

I rubbed my finger around my nipple causing myself to moan.
I then slipped my panties to the side and started to rub my clit.

He stood in front of me watching in shock.
"Fuck me, Mr.Banks." I moaned inserting two fingers into myself.
He bit his lip as we watched me bring myself to a slight orgasm.

I tipped my head back and came on my fingers, I started to lick it off , but he grabbed my hand and licked it clean.

I've got him right where I want him.

He started to suckle on my nipples through my bra , earning a soft moan from my lips. As he continued he inserting two of his strong , long fingers into my flowing waterfall.

I started to grind myself against his strong fingers, they felt so good inside of me. He pumped his fingers in and out of me rapidly and I felt my orgasm taking over my body once more. I held onto his wrist stopping him as my warm juices dripped all over his fingers.

He slid them out and I sucked them clean. I wanted to feel him so I pulled him by his belt and unbuckled his pants and pulled his thick, veiny, chocolate shaft through the hole in his boxers.

I found him so beautiful so I hopped off the desk and laid my shirt on the ground and dropped to my knees to taste him and all of his glory.

I wrapped both of my hands around it and licked around his tip slowly. I slowly concealed his shaft in my throat, deep throating him.

Pleasuring him was making me even hotter, his moans, his taste and his expressions had me ready to feel him. With one hand still on his shaft , I reached the other one in between my legs and pleasured myself while I pleasured him.

He grabbed a handful of my hair, bobbing my head on him rapidly.
I could feel him throbbing in my mouth, his big finish was coming.

His arm stiffened on my head and his legs trembled , and I removed him from my mouth licking up all of his sweet extract.

He helped me up and pushed all the stuff off of his desk.
"Lay down." He demanded.
I laid on my back and spread my legs. He snatched my panties off and sat them on his chair.

He grabbed my legs and slightly pulled me off of the desk , giving him full access to my wetland.

I sat my leg on his shoulder and he placed his tip at my entrance, sending a shock up my spine.
He gave it to me little by little.

Sliding in only halfway, he grabbed my hips and pounded into me rapidly. Making me yelp out.

"You want all of it?" He whispered in that sexy voice.
"Yes , bury it in me." I screamed and he laughed.

He slammed into me , and I moaned like my life depended on it. "You have a pretty moaned." He whispered giving me his whole shaft.

The sounds of our skin colliding, the desk hitting the wall and my moans filled the room.

As I continued, I felt a weird feeling like something was pushing my stomach.
"Shit. I'm about to cum." I moaned.

He sat his hands on the desk and pushed into me once more.
Finally , he pulled out and I squirted all over him.

He wiped sweat beads from his forehead and cleaned up the mess we had made.

I put my shirt back on and grabbed my purse, strutting out of the door.

"Wait Ashton, you forgot your panties." He said holding them up in his hand.

"You keep them." I winked and walked.

That's when I realized , I liked my men big. 😉

This will get better once we reach her adult life. Tell me how y'all like it.