2 》Friends?

Hunter's POV:
I just ran into one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen and I am just standing here. Wait...
((H=Hunter & A=Abby))
H-"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry, I guess i didn't see you there, I'm really sorry!" I say as snap out of my daze and help her up off the ground.
A-"No, I'm sorry, I should have been watching where I was going. Sorry, I'll just get out of your way," I said shyly.
H-"No wait! Are you new here because I don't recognize you? What's your name? I'm Hunter!" I say with as much confidence as I can come up with right now because she literally took my breath away.
A-"Yeah, I just moved here from Greensboro, North Carolina and I'm Abby."
H-"Hey that's cool my friend just moved here from there too! His name is Weston Koury!"
A-"Haha!" Her laugh is seriously so adorable, I can't even.
H-"What are you laughing at??"
A-"That's my brother..."
H-"Oh, haha then hopefully I will get to see you more often because you seem really cool!"
A-"Thanks, that's really nice of you and yeah!"
H-"Are you excited to start school tomorrow?" I know we go to the same school because there is only one school in this neighborhood and I am pretty sure this is where Weston told me he lived.
A-"Umm, yeah I guess."
H-"You don't have anything to worry about, we will mostly have the same classes everyday because we are in the same grade I'm guessing and I'll be there to help you out..."
A-"Thanks!"
H-"So, can I help you out with anything right now?"
A-"Umm, actually I was looking for the pool because it is really hot here.."
H-"Haha yeah, I feel your pain, I'll take you there, it's not far from here!"
A-"Okay, thank you again!"
H-"No problem!"

Abby's POV:
I can't believe what is happening right now. I am talking to the nicest, cutest, funniest boy I have ever met in my life and he likes me..I think...and to top it all off he is coming to the pool with me! This has been one of the best days I have had in a long time. I don't know how it's possible for one person to make me this happy even when I have only known them for a few hours but that is how Hunter makes me feel. This is how I want to spend everyday of my life, this happy, and with a person that makes me smile as big as I am right now.

Hunter's POV:
I am going swimming with this amazing person that I just met. I really hope that this is how it will always be with her;a life full of smiles and laughs. She seriously makes me so happy and I just met her! I am beyond excited to see where this goes.

>>>>>>>>>
A/N
I hope you guys liked this chapter! I am actually really excited for where this book is gonna go but be sure to vote and comment! I'll update as soon as I can! Love you guys!💓