1 》The Move

Abby's POV:
Wow, I can't even believe that today we will be in Arizona in our new house, and away from all of the chaos of North Carolina. It feels so nice to have a new start and for everything that happened in North Carolina to be in the past. I hope I can make some new friends though, back at home the only people that payed attention to me were the bullies. I had no friends and no one stood up for me when I was getting bullied. Weston would've but he goes to a different school and can't do anything about it. I used to dread the days I had to go to school but now it is a fresh start and I know it will be different for me...right?

>>A few hours later<<
Abby's POV:
We are finally here! Our house is so pretty and it is huge((it is in the picture at the beginning of the chapter))! I am so excited to be here so after I unpack my stuff I decide that I am going to go on a walk and look around the neighborhood.
"Mom, I'm gonna go on a walk for a few hours. See you soon!"
"Okay sweetie, but make sure to be back in time for dinner!"
"Got it!"
So, I walk out the door and immediately feel a wave of heat hit my body. First mission on this walk is to find a pool. I walk down the sidewalk for a few minutes before I hear someone talking...oh no what if I have to walk by them..what if they don't like me..what if they try and talk to me?! But before I can register anything that is going on I run into something and fall on the ground. I look up and oh. my. gosh. I just ran into, probably the cutest boy I have ever seen in my entire life. The next thing I know, he is helping me up and telling me his name...Hunter Rowland.

>>>>>>>>>>>

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter but more to come soon! Please vote & comment your thoughts or suggestions!!