Chapter 9

"so you can keep me, inside the pocket of your ripped jeans."

--

-Kiera's Pov-
[ 8:00 pm ]

"Bitch!" I yelled to Leyloni while tossing some bbq sauce on her.

"That wasn't me it was Vic!" She scoffed and slapped my arm.

I glared at her. As soon as Cameron walked in with pizza, we have all been covered in sauces.

We all looked down, embarrassed. Cameron bursted out laughing.

Victoria rolled her eyes. Cameron was so close to dropping the pizza.

I shot up, "Don't drop it!"

"Okay okay chill." Cameron lifted up one hand in defense.

"I'm just hungry and done with these crazy girls." I gave them a playful glare.

"What were you guys doing anyways?" Cameron asked, setting the pizza down on the dining table.

"Filming." Leyloni said while pointing to the camera.

"Ahh." He replied, "Never knew you guys were youtubers."

"We're not, it's just Loni." Victoria replied.

Leyloni nodded and smiled.

I felt like uck and wanted to go clean up, "I'll be back, Ima take a shower. Don't eat all the pizza!"

Everyone laughed and Cam said, "We'll try."

I walked up the stairs into my bedroom. All of our furniture came in and we all finally got our rooms as we wanted them.

I grabbed black gym shorts and a red crop top.

I stepped into the bathroom and undressed.

I hopped into the shower and started cleaning up.

[ 30 mins after ]

I finished straightening my hair and unplugged the straightener.

I fell back on my bed, deciding what to do after I ate since everyone else was going out.

I wish I had a life yall.

I decided to draw, since I haven't in a long time. Art has always been one of my talents since I was a kid.

My parents always wanted me to go to Art school. This August I would have started, but I decided to take the offer of the Maze Runner: Death Cure. I'd be taking online during the time until I came back.

Filming began in August, it would only last 2 months. I got the email in March, but replied in April with a yes. I just now remembered because I got an email from them earlier. I was going to tell the others tomorrow, over dinner. I couldn't wait to start filming in Canada.

Months have passed since. 3 to be exact. I've gotten close with the others and it's been good. Months seemed like days, time has gone by too fast.