Chapter Two.

I walked up to the guest room and entered the door, where James and Sirius were staying. I walked inside and examined the room that use to be spotless and was now to messy to describe.

The curtains were ripped off and they were on the floor with writing on them, saying ‘Who needs privacy with these bodies’. There was pants everywhere and clothes flown all about the place.

When my ‘Mum’ said ‘make yourself at home’ they obviously took that to literal. 

I saw James laying face down on the bed, punching his fists on the pillow continuously and Sirius staring at James shaking his head.

‘Drama queen’ I heard Sirius mutter under his breath.

‘LESS OF THE QUEEN! PADFOOT!’ James shrieked.

That boy was such a drama queen and so crazy. But he was hilarious without even realising it.

I  laughed loudly and Sirius smiled at me and rolled his eyes.

‘IM SICK OF THESE PINK SHEETS! I CANT LOOK AT THEM ANYMORE! IVE FACED THEM FOR TWO DAYS NOW. ITS REALLY GETTING TO ME!’ James squealed.

‘Do you think I’m a girl? Do you? Do you? I’m a BOY’ He said as he poked his face.

‘Oh shush James. I do not think you’re a girl. But your now acting like one!’ I said while laughing.

He huffed loudly.

‘ill change it now, if it makes you happy!’ I said smiling.

He nodded satisfied.  I walked over to his bed to go pull his duvet off, as my wand was in my room so I couldn’t of used magic to do it.

‘Move it then!’ I said to James while tugging at the duvet.

But James grabbed me and tackled me down on the bed, so I was laying on top of him.

‘In fact, the bed can wait now’ James smirked as he help my wrists.

I bit my lip and then James looked at them and smiled. We were nose to nose.

Suddenly Sirius coughed and made me jump.

James had this annoyed look on his face.

Why was he annoyed? He was only joking about. Wasn’t he?

I laughed and rolled of him. I lay next to him staring up at the ceiling.

James sneakily put his arm around me.

‘JAMES! SIRIUS! DINNER!’ I heard my mum call, noticing she never even called my name.

James sighed as he removed his arm.

Then I heard Mrs potter say ‘What about Rhi?’

‘Oh, she already ate’ my ‘mum’ lied.

James jumped over me and went down to collect his and Sirius’s dinner. A few seconds later he returned with two plates filled with lots of ‘party’ food.

He closed the door with his foot and then placed a plate down next to Sirius.

‘Have you really ate Rhi?’ James asked looking at me.

‘No.. But its fine. I’m used to it’ I said back.

‘THAT ‘MOTHER’ OF YOURS’ He said angrily, empathising the word mother.

‘what is that bitch doing to my best friend. Your lucky you promised me not to tell my mother because you ‘don’t want to cause trouble’. Your always welcome around ours Rhi.’ he said annoyed.

‘Anyway. You are having my dinner.’ James continues sternly.

‘No! I’m fi-’ I said, but was interrupted.

‘Yes you will. That’s final. You can share mine if you don’t want all of it’ James said.

‘You guys can share mine as well’ Sirius joined in, as he got up and put all of his food on one plate.

We sat in a triangle, cross-legged, facing each other. We all ate the food happily, laughing and joking.

Then there was a knock on the door.

‘Hey guys and lovely girl’ Mrs potter said, poking her head around the door.

All three of us smiled up at her.

‘Well all I wanted to say is that, the day before school starts, we will be going back to our house. James, your friends Remus and Peter are very welcome to stay. You are as well Rhi. That’s all I came up to say. Have a good night’ Mrs potter said.

‘Good night Mrs potter’ Me and Sirius said in unison and James loudly went ‘BYE MUM’.

‘That will be GREAT Rhi! You will get to meet the other two marauders! We’ll do marauder dares.. And pranking it’ll be great’ James smiled.

‘The marau- who what?’ I asked confused.

‘Oh its just a name we call ourselves. Its our group. And we have nicknames.. I’m called padfoot, James is Prongs,  Remus is Moony and Peter is worm tail.’ Sirius said.

I smiled and nodded. I thought they were really cool.

‘We will have to find a nickname for you’ James smirked.

‘How about Sexy spoon’ James laughed.

‘Your so weird!’ I laughed.

James then grabbed a pillow and chucked it at my head.

It ended up being a massive pillow war. Feathers went everywhere!

I couldn’t wait to go to James house. I was so thankful to get away from my mother.

I sat there and smiled at my crazy best friend James and his sidekick Sirius.

Things are maybe looking up?

A/N: Sorry if it is a bit boring? But the next chapter will be good :) it will be at James's house and it will have more action in ;) playing dares! keep reading :) and thanks for people that are!