Truth revealed

**Jayy's P.O.V.**

I looked over at Haley. Hot damn. She's absolutely perfect. But she would never want me. I'm gay. There's no way in hell she'd want me. I thought wistfully. Dahvie leaned over and whispered in my ear. "Please at least try to put up with her." I looked at him. My eyes must've said it all, because Dahvie gasped and looked at me. I nodded. Dahvie attempted to supress a giggle, but he didn't do a very good job at it. Haley lifted one perfect eyebrow and rolled her eyes. "Men..." she muttered bitterly. I looked at Haley's lips lustfully. The way she pursed them when she was angry. She is perfect the cutest girl alive. But again, there's no way in hell she'd consider someone like me. I sighed and glared at haley. She looked like she might be about to cry, and I could've just let her. But something inside me just snapped. "Why the hell can't you see how much you torture me?" I yelled, glaring at her and storming off. "jayy! Wait!" Dahvie called after me. "What the hell is your problem?" He asked, furious. "My problem...is that I'm gay. That's my problem." I said, fighting the urge to run back and scoop Haley up in my arms. "How's that a problem?" Dahvie asked, tilting his head. "I think I love haley...but I doubt she would want me." I said, letting a tear trickle down my cheek.