Prologue (SAMPLE)

© Carey Decevito, 2012

All rights reserved

Please note, this book is R-rated and therefore suited for a mature audience (18 and older). Thank you! 

Prologue

Lacey lay on the floor surrounded with nothing but their clothes.  Her body throbbed with the aftermath of his explosive pleasuring.  She was beside herself that a man such as him would be drawn to her of all people.  Sure, they’ve shared glances but not once had she ever imagined that something between them would ensue.

His hands were heaven and she wished that he would keep them on her at all times and never let go.  His lips were torture as he had licked and kissed down her body and pleasured her most intimate areas while she lay there quivering beneath him and begging for more.  He ravaged her until she broke.

In truth, this man was the whole package.  So why had he chosen her to inflict the most wonderful of all fiery tortures known to mankind?

She didn’t know nor did she care.

“Earth to Lacey?”

Wendy’s voice made its way through the lustful clouds of Lacey’s daydream.

She turned to face her assistant who stood there with a goofy grin, holding the files she’d asked her to fetch prior to leaving for the day.

“If that’s all, I’m out of here, boss,” she said.

“Enjoy your night.”