Chapter 2. what started it

"Oh no" said everyone else. I knew what would happen next "ok gang we don't know what started this, but maybe our parents did know what happened" said emma "maybe our parents experienced it before us" said Ericka "exactly" said Emma with an exciting tone in her voice, so the next thing I know we are looking through what our parents left us and in one of the boxes it was filled with journals, and I looked quickly and fast and it was about things our parents have been through, and in one of them I read slowly it was saying that our parents were friends also and they went on quests too but after their 100th mission which was the quest of truth they became great enemies and swore not to work together as long as they lived.

In the next book I picked up it was talking about the same situation that me and my friends are in right now but they called it the time freeze, where everyone froze except them and that it only starts if there is a change in the flow of balance, which I did not know what that meant but I could not have kept it from the group and I didn't "hey guys I have found something on what is going on right now" I said with a great cheer in my voice, but at the same time I did not want me and my friends to split up just like our parents did.

I tried to keep myself from letting them see the book but I had already told them I had found something so I gave it to Emma to see and she said "excellent work Reta!" said emma with a proud tone in her voice, but also she saw the worried look in my eyes and face, she knew something was wrong, wondering how I know is cuz she has a look on her face like she knew something was wrong and so I just changed my look so she wouldn't suspect anything was wrong even though there was something wrong.

"Hey Reta is there anything you would like to talk about?" said Emma "no...well yes but nothing I would like to talk about in front of the group" I said being polite " ok" said Emma pretending not to be interested, and she continued reading to see how to stop it.. But all it said next was a name or should I say innichalles and the innichalles were "E,P" and they did not know who it was.

But then Emma remembers that before emma's mom died she gave her letters from her dad and those innichalles were on them so it had to be emma's dad.