8

He cheats--

(idea by cummingilinsky)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n pov

I walked into the airport with paparazzi right on my tail asking me questions.

"How do you like your sister's new boyfriend?"

"y/n is Future flying you out to see him?"

"where are you going"

"look to your right and smile"

They continued all the way to the gate, where they are not allowed to go through.

I carefully make my way to my seat and put on some music. I look out the window thinking about seeing G again.

4 Hours later (6:30 p.m.)

Charlotte, North Carolina

G's POV

The rest of the crew have already left for the venue, where I'm performing tonight. I just have to get dressed and fix my hair, than i'll be ready. Just as I was about to put on my pants (he has underwear on right now) I answer the door. I am immediately pushed back into the room and against a wall. Before I can question it, I feel a pair of lips against mine. Normally I would be chill but im in a relationship now, and it just feels wrong. I kindly push the person off, only to be completely shocked at who stood in front of me.

"Y/n?"

"yeah umm im sorry I shouldn't have done that" she turns to leave but I quickly grab her arm.

"Its okay, I kinda liked it." I confess.

"Well you liked it, I liked it soo.." I quickly got the message, I grabbed her face in my hands and kissed her.

We made out for a couple minutes before I had to pull away. I rested my forehead on hers to look into her eyes.

"Jump" I whispered into her ear, I carried her to the bed and dropped her.

" Are you sure G" she asked looking into my eyes.

"Yeah, I got time" I said completely forgetting I have a loyal girlfriend in L.A. waiting for me.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

HAHAHA I love this way too much .

cheating is wrong so don't do it.

Should I do part 2??

<3

5 votes

4 comments

HUGE PLOT TWIST COMING UP !!!!!!!!!!!!1