First Trimester (Chapt.6)

Start from the beginning

"Alright." When we finished, we than left the house. Than we bumped into Mayuzumi-kun.

"Oh, Ohayōgozaimasu." He said and we said the same back to him.

"Kuroko-kun if you don't mind, I'm going somewhere real quick. I'll meet you in class."

"Oh, alright."

"Kay, bye." He than left me and Mayuzumi-kun together a bit speechless.

"So, how are you Tetsu-chan?"

"I'm alright, how about you?"

"Same here." We than walked to the building and started making another conversation.

"What class room do you have, Tetsu-chan?"

"Mmm, class A1, I leave at 5:20pm."

"Are you serious, Haha. I have the same schedule too. That's a weird coincidence."

"That's cool."

"Do you have plans after class?" Mayuzumi-kun asked me.

"Not really."

"Hey I have an idea, how about I show you around the campus. I thought it would helpful since you're still new here." He said with excitement.

"I think it's kind of much for you. I don't want to be a bother."

"No silly. I'd love to show you around Tetsu-chan." He said than I realized that my cheeks were burning a bit, so I immediately tuned the other way.

"Hehe, you look cute when you blush!" He said making me blush even more.

"Please don't say things like that." I said immediately.

"Aww, are you getting embarrassed?"

"Don't tease me Mayuzumi-kun."

"Hahaha! Kawaii." A few minutes later, we made it in class and there were huge windows. As always I chose the last seat next to the window. Than I realized that there was someone sitting here. When he came in, it was Kagami-kun.

"Oh, hey you made it." Kagami-kun said sitting down.

"Where did you go?"

"Weeell. I heard barking near the house and so I just went ahead of you guys."

"Well I did hear barking."

"Don't make fun of me!"

"Haha, calm down." After that our new sensei came in. He looked like a middle aged man with a brief case.

"Alright, take your seat. Class is beginning."

~Class ended for group one

"I'll meet you at home Kagami-kun."

"See ya!" When I left I saw another sensei except it was a middle aged woman. I closed my eyes a bit and sighed until I heard footsteps coming close to me. I opened my eyes and than saw Mayuzumi-kun who was smiling at me.

"Hey, I was wondering if you still want me to give you a tour."

"I guess that would be nice. Let's go."

"Oh cool!"

Nothing happened while he gave me a tour. After that he asked me if I wanted a drink.