Chapter 2

Enjoy this chapter. xx

*beep*

*beep*

*beep*

I groan at the sound and I turn around to hit the button to stop the awful sound and see that its 7:30. I slowly get up and put on my fuzzy slippers on. I head to my bathroom door and start brushing my teeth and wash my face with warm water. I apply makeup requiring just mascara and lip gloss. 

I pull out my black ripped skinny jeans and a tshirt that says ' I donut care' with a leather jacket and my white converse. I'm only dressing because i have school photos and its my first day back.

I walk down the stairs slowly, still sleepy and i enter the kitchen to grab some pancakes that has already been made. I see our cook still cooking for the entire pack.

"morning Mrs mafud"

" Good morning darling, how many times have i told you to call me elizabeth." She exclaims.

" Sorry mrs---uh Elizabeth." I stutter."

"you better get to school darling, you wouldn't want to be late would you? Elizabeth asks.

"NO!, I mean im not going to be late today."

"well, you better get going now." she says.

I put my dishes in the sink and head towards the garage which has my black range rover.  It only takes me 10 minutes to get to school.

I park in my spot and hop out of the car and start looking for Seth and Emily in our hangout spot and see them talking.

I start walking towards them and they see me and start walking to me. They hug me so hard that I cant even breathe. They eventually let me go and drags me to sit down.

"Ive missed you guys so much!"

"I missed you too." cried Emily

"me too." says Seth

We start walking towards my homeroom and start hell. I enter my classroom which i will have all my lessons and notice that there are people kissing and doing stupid stuff. (you dont want to know) 

I sit on the empty  desk in the front row with Seth and Emily and start talking about what we did on the holidays.

The teacher enters on time and shushes everyone.

"Good morning class, welcome to your first senior year  I am Mrs McNamara!" says the teacher.

Groans are the answer through out the classroom. 

"lets do the roll." the teacher says a bit too loudly. 

Once the roll is done she leaves and we have maths so we wait for our maths teacher.

(I'm going to skip school)

Im on my way and I sense the smell of something weird.

Rogues....

"Shit." I yell.

I speed to go home and make sure everything is fine.

When I go home, I see that its quiet.

I have to warn the alpha.

I run to the Alphas and Luna"s house and knock on the office door. 

"come in" said alpha.

I walk in and am greeted with a big room with lots of books and papers everywhere.

"sorry to disturb alpha, but there is a issue." i say.

"what is it?"

"When i was coming home, I could smell rogues."

"Oh god, not now, okay, thanks for telling me. Ill mind link everyone to stay in the house and get my troops ready. Go home and stay safe with your family."

"Thanks alpha"

I run out of the office through the house and outside, I see people running towards their houses and locking up. I run to find my mum and dad. 

Someone grabs my arm and I turn around. Its my mum.

"wheres dad?" I ask

" I dont know" cries mum.

I looked around looking for him and spot my fathers white hair fighting a wolf. He falls and the rogue slashes at his stomach . He cries in pain.  I run and climb on top of the rogue. Gee, his breath smells. 

"Bella!" cries mum.

I sense this fury in my stomach, I see a rock coming towards my direction and its hits the rogue. He collapses to the ground dead. 

I get of him and look at him in shock. I look at my mum, she has the same reaction. 

"Come on mum, we need to take dad the hospital wing." I yell.

She nods and gets him to lean on their shoulders.

CLIFFHANGER MAHAHAH

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. xx

catelin xx